Ideal for the outdoor enthusiast eager to explore all treasure possibilities! If you can point your finger, you can use the TC3X! A true standout, dressed in unique, attractive camo with an 11" DD search coil! The Outdoorsman TC3X package gives you the machine to find diamonds, rubies, gold wedding bands and other valuable treasures! This machine was designed to be easy to use and assemble. From first time treasure hunters to experienced "old timers", you are quickly on valuable and solid hunting ground, as this machine searches for you!
Know instantly where to dig and what lies below the surface with the advanced autopilot setting. The TC3X was designed and produced for Phil, the "Duck Commander" himself! Phil started a small company in the woods of Louisiana making duck calls! Phil’s company, Duck Commander, represents his hard work and producing high quality products. Phil Robertson’s signature says it all! The TC3X is endorsed by Phil himself! Be prepared for the outdoors with the following new accessory items:
- Evergreen 6 Person Tent: This 11’ x 9’ tent totals about 94.5 square feet and can comfortably sleep 6 people.
- Santa Fe Mummy Sleeping Bag: A sleeping bag with offset quilt construction with drawstring hood for added warmth.
- 14L Hydrator Pack: This pack has breathable air mesh back panel, and shoulder straps. It is hydration compatible as well with a reservoir sleeve and port.
- Olive Mosquito Repellant Appliance: Ideal for camping, fishing, hunting, and more! Effectively repels mosquitoes, black flies and other biting insects! This repellant operates on a single Butane cartridge, is very lightweight and is odor free! One cartridge lasts up to 12 hours!
Need help before you buy?
Call us! (1-888-535-5926) We don’t just sell metal detectors we use them on a daily basis. We are called by detector manufacturers in the US and Europe to FIELD TEST new detectors before they are offered for sale. We know detectors and are ready to help you.
In addition to your factory warranty, Kellyco’s team of Certified Factory Trained Metal Detector Experts are available to answer all your questions and give you practical and helpful support as well as technical advice for as long as you own this metal detector. Our modern, well equipped Metal Detector Maintenance and Repair Center does warranty and out-of-warranty repairs as well as customizing land and water metal detectors and devices. Kellyco offers services not available at Big Box Stores or at other dealers and companies merely selling a box with a detector in it. Kellyco is MUCH more than that!
Buy with Confidence!
Kellyco’s Price Match Guarantee assures each customer that You ALWAYS Get the Very Best Price on all your purchases. It’s GUARANTEED!
Why buy a metal detector? (Changes Weekly)
“To find buried treasure of course! (haha) I enjoy the hobby of finding stuff that you really don't know what it is and then having the chance that you might find something really worth a lot. But mostly the priceless time you spend with family and friends relic/treasure hunting!"
Actual comment from "Why Did You Buy Your Metal Detector" contest
- 11" DD Search Coil
- Total Weight - 4 lbs. (1.81 kgs.)
- Frequency - 7.8 kHz
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Built in LED light
- Easy built-in trigger
- Right or Left handed use
- Touch Screen Technology
- 2 digit Target ID and meter
- 4 individual HD audio tones
- Adjustable arm guard with strap
- Precision Search Technology (PST)
- Over 60 different elimination possibilities
- Uses 6 AA-Cell Alkaline batteries (not included)
- Durable lightweight poly carbonate construction
- 8 metal categories and adjustable discrimination
- External 3.5mm headphone jack (headphones not included)
- GPS Technology (GEO-X): Saves and locate up to 10 locations
- Quick release extension rod design, adds up to 7" to shaft for "tall" users
- Signal strength and depth indicators in pin point mode. Locates "Targets" Quickly
- 4 elimination modes: All-Metal, Coin, Jewelry and Custom. Find Treasures. Not Junk.
- Quick Start-Up Tuning Guide (Fits in 2 Pocket Coin Pouch for In-The-Field Instructions)
- Metal Detector Harness (For Even Weight Distribution)