Better Performance in High-E.M.I. Environments. Even Better Target Separation!
The acclaimed performance of the F75 had people convinced that single frequency technology was stretched to the limit. But now Engineer John Gardiner has taken the F75 another leap forward with a more powerful microprocessor and new DSP code implementing two new signal analysis algorithms - The Boost Process substantially increases depth under most conditions, and the Cache Locating Process is designed to find large deep objects. The F75 is already considered by many to be the best all-around metal detector available, regardless of price. We made the F75 even better with it’s newest feature, Digital Shielding Technolgy (DST). DST permits the use of maximum sensitivity settings with minimum background noise. This noise reduction reduces user fatigue and enhances the detecting experience.
Reliable - Dependable - Trouble Free - High Quality - Affordable. Since 1931, 83 years ago, Fisher has been the most trusted name in Metal Detecting Equipment. When you purchase a Fisher metal detector you can have confidence that you are buying the best metal detector for your needs, whether searching for coins, rings jewelry and relics, or all sizes of gold nuggets. Fisher detectors have stood the test of time and gained the loyalty of hundreds of
thousands of metal detector users from beginners to experienced professionals all over the world.
Fisher has always been the proven leader in metal detecting technology for more than 80 years.
Fisher was -
- Granted the first patent ever issued for a metal detector
- First to develop TR (transmit-receive) and BFO (beat frequency oscillator) circuits for use in metal detection equipment
- First to develop VLF (very low frequency) version of TR circuitry for metal detectors
- First to design metal detector circuits that discriminated against "trash items" while still detecting good targets
- First to supply military forces, utility companies, treasure hunting customers and governments with portable hand held equipment
- First to design detection equipment capable of detecting objects as deep as 450 feet
- First to design detection equipment specifically for coinshooters and relic hunters
Today’s Fisher metal detectors are deep seeking, sensitive to coins, rings, jewelry, relics, artifacts, and other treasures, including gold nuggets - from small to large size. Kellyco has sold and distributed Fisher products since 1975 and was certified as Fisher detector experts since 1984! Buy with confidence at Kellyco where you always get more for your money.
Need help before you buy? Call us! (1-888-535-5926) We don’t just sell metal detectors we use them on a daily basis and are called upon by many major manufacturers to FIELD TEST new detectors as they are being designed.
A Lifetime of Support for You and Your Metal Detector. In addition to your factory warranty, Kellyco’s team of Certified Factory Trained Metal Detector Experts are available to answer all your questions and give you practical and technical support for as long as you own this metal detector. Our modern, well equipped Metal Detector Maintenance and Repair Department does warranty and out-of-warranty repairs as well as customizing land and water metal detectors and devices.
Buy with Confidence - Kellyco’s Price Match Guarantee assures each customer that You ALWAYS Get the Very Best Price on all your purchases. It’s GUARANTEED!
- 11" DD and 5" DD Search Coils
- Total Weight - 3.5 lbs. (1.6 kgs.)
- Frequency - 13 kHz
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
- New: Enhanced Model with DST Technology
- New: LCD Serialization
- New: 4 Levels of Fe Tone (2F, 2h, 2L, 1N)
- New: Adjustable Audio Pitch carries over to Static Mode and Discrimination Mode
- New: Activate and deactivate DST Mode (Digital Shielding Technolgy) for the Ultimate in EMI suppression
- New: FA (Fast Process) for trash laden ground. Targets respond with a shorter audio duration for improved target separation
- Large LCD screen
- Multiple Search Modes:
- Static All-Metal
- Motion All-Metal
- Cache Location Process
- Fully Adjustable Arm Rest
- Boost Process for Deeper Depth
- Notch and discrimination controls
- Intuitive menu-driven user interface
- Visual indicators of important values such as:
- Target Identification
- Target Confidence
- Ground Mineralization
- Target Depth (both running-depth and pinpoint-depth)
- Trigger-actuated target pinpointing with variable audio pitch
- Covers provided for both the control housing and battery box
- Trigger-actuated Fast Grab™ ground balancing with manual override
- Light weight and well-balanced: best ergonomically engineered detector in the industry