Better Performance in High-E.M.I. Environments. Even Better Target Separation!
The flagship of the Fisher line, the Fisher F75 comes with a package so complete that you’re guaranteed to never out-grow this machine. Purchase the Fisher F75 combo package and you will receive a 10" Elliptical & 6.5" Elliptical Search coil with Lower Rod in addition to the 11" Double D Coil that is standard on the F75. Fisher has even improved this package with the latest feature for the F75, Digital Shielding Technology. DST permits the use of maximum sensitivity settings with minimum background noise. This noise reduction reduces user fatigue and enhances the detecting experience.
Reliable - Dependable - Trouble Free - High Quality - Affordable. Since 1931, 83 years ago, Fisher has been the most trusted name in Metal Detecting Equipment. When you purchase a Fisher metal detector you can have confidence that you are buying the best metal detector for your needs, whether searching for coins, rings jewelry and relics, or all sizes of gold nuggets. Fisher detectors have stood the test of time and gained the loyalty of hundreds of
thousands of metal detector users from beginners to experienced professionals all over the world.
Fisher has always been the proven leader in metal detecting technology for more than 80 years.
Fisher was -
- Granted the first patent ever issued for a metal detector
- First to develop TR (transmit-receive) and BFO (beat frequency oscillator) circuits for use in metal detection equipment
- First to develop VLF (very low frequency) version of TR circuitry for metal detectors
- First to design metal detector circuits that discriminated against "trash items" while still detecting good targets
- First to supply military forces, utility companies, treasure hunting customers and governments with portable hand held equipment
- First to design detection equipment capable of detecting objects as deep as 450 feet
- First to design detection equipment specifically for coinshooters and relic hunters
Today’s Fisher metal detectors are deep seeking, sensitive to coins, rings, jewelry, relics, artifacts, and other treasures, including gold nuggets - from small to large size. Kellyco has sold and distributed Fisher products since 1975 and was certified as Fisher detector experts since 1984! Buy with confidence at Kellyco where you always get more for your money.
Need help before you buy?
Call us! (1-888-535-5926) We don’t just sell metal detectors we use them on a daily basis. We are called by detector manufacturers in the US and Europe to FIELD TEST new detectors before they are offered for sale. We know detectors and are ready to help you.
In addition to your factory warranty, Kellyco’s team of Certified Factory Trained Metal Detector Experts are available to answer all your questions and give you practical and helpful support as well as technical advice for as long as you own this metal detector. Our modern, well equipped Metal Detector Maintenance and Repair Center does warranty and out-of-warranty repairs as well as customizing land and water metal detectors and devices. Kellyco offers services not available at Big Box Stores or at other dealers and companies merely selling a box with a detector in it. Kellyco is MUCH more than that!
Buy with Confidence!
Kellyco’s Price Match Guarantee assures each customer that You ALWAYS Get the Very Best Price on all your purchases. It’s GUARANTEED!
Why buy a metal detector? (Changes Weekly)
“To find buried treasure of course! (haha) I enjoy the hobby of finding stuff that you really don't know what it is and then having the chance that you might find something really worth a lot. But mostly the priceless time you spend with family and friends relic/treasure hunting!"
Actual comment from "Why Did You Buy Your Metal Detector" contest
- 11" DD, 10" and 6.5" Search Coils
- Total Weight - 3.5 lbs. (1.6 kgs.)
- Frequency - 13 kHz
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
- New: Enhanced Model with DST Technology
- New: LCD Serialization
- New: 4 Levels of Fe Tone (2F, 2h, 2L, 1N)
- New: Adjustable Audio Pitch carries over to Static Mode and Discrimination Mode
- New: Activate and deactivate DST Mode (Digital Shielding Technolgy) for the Ultimate in EMI suppression
- New: FA (Fast Process) for trash laden ground. Targets respond with a shorter audio duration for improved target separation
- Large LCD screen
- Multiple Search Modes:
- Static All-Metal
- Motion All-Metal
- Fully Adjustable Arm Rest
- Notch and discrimination controls
- Intuitive menu-driven user interface
- Visual indicators of important values such as:
- Target Confidence
- Target Identification
- Ground Mineralization
- Target Depth (both running-depth and pinpoint-depth)
- Display backlight for night and low-light conditions
- Trigger-actuated target pinpointing with variable audio pitch
- Covers provided for both the control housing and battery box
- Trigger-actuated Fast Grab™ ground balancing with manual override
- Light weight and well-balanced: best ergonomically engineered detector in the industry