Better Performance in High-E.M.I. Environments. Even Better Target Separation!
This top-of the line metal detector has all of the important features you would expect from a Fisher detector. Light and well balanced with a large LCD screen that shows you Target Identification, Target Confidence, Target Depth and it’s newest feature, Digital Shielding Technolgy (DST). DST permits the use of maximum sensitivity settings with minimum background noise. This noise reduction reduces user fatigue and enhances the detecting experience. You can hunt relics and artifacts with the All-Metal Mode, or discriminate (tune out) the junk targets. Best of all, you can use your F75 right out of the box! The F75 is an outstanding all-purpose metal detector. It’s most popular uses are finding coins, rings, and jewelry. It is also well suited to find relics, gold prospecting and beach hunting. Perfect for beginners to very experienced metal detector users.
Reliable - Dependable - Trouble Free - High Quality - Affordable. Since 1931, 83 years ago, Fisher has been the most trusted name in Metal Detecting Equipment. When you purchase a Fisher metal detector you can have confidence that you are buying the best metal detector for your needs, whether searching for coins, rings jewelry and relics, or all sizes of gold nuggets. Fisher detectors have stood the test of time and gained the loyalty of hundreds of
thousands of metal detector users from beginners to experienced professionals all over the world.
Fisher has always been the proven leader in metal detecting technology for more than 80 years.
Fisher was -
- Granted the first patent ever issued for a metal detector
- First to develop TR (transmit-receive) and BFO (beat frequency oscillator) circuits for use in metal detection equipment
- First to develop VLF (very low frequency) version of TR circuitry for metal detectors
- First to design metal detector circuits that discriminated against "trash items" while still detecting good targets
- First to supply military forces, utility companies, treasure hunting customers and governments with portable hand held equipment
- First to design detection equipment capable of detecting objects as deep as 450 feet
- First to design detection equipment specifically for coinshooters and relic hunters
Today’s Fisher metal detectors are deep seeking, sensitive to coins, rings, jewelry, relics, artifacts, and other treasures, including gold nuggets - from small to large size. Kellyco has sold and distributed Fisher products since 1975 and was certified as Fisher detector experts since 1984! Buy with confidence at Kellyco where you always get more for your money.
- 11" DD Search Coil
- Total Weight - 3.5 lbs. (1.6 kgs.)
- Frequency - 13 kHz
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Intuitive menu-driven user interface
- Large LCD screen
- Multiple Search Modes:
- Static All-Metal
- Motion All-Metal
- Fully Adjustable Arm Rest
- Notch and discrimination controls
- Visual indicators of important values such as:
- Target Identification
- Target Confidence
- Ground Mineralization
- Target Depth (running and pinpoint depth)
- Display backlight for night and low-light conditions
- Covers provided for the control housing and battery box
- Trigger-actuated target pinpointing with variable audio pitch
- Trigger-actuated Fast Grab™ ground balancing with manual override
- Light weight and well-balanced: best ergonomically engineered detector in the industry
- New: Enhanced Model with DST Technology
- New: LCD Serialization
- New: 4 Levels of Fe Tone (2F, 2h, 2L, 1N)
- New: Adjustable Audio Pitch carries over to Static Mode and Discrimination Mode
- New: Activate and deactivate DST Mode (Digital Shielding Technolgy) for the Ultimate in EMI suppression
- New: FA (Fast Process) for trash laden ground. Targets respond with a shorter audio duration for improved target separation