Coinmaster GT metal detector, the very best in a series of "smart" worry-free metal detectors that excels in finding real treasures, not trash. Coinmaster GT from White’s Electronics, America’s oldest manufacturer of quality metal detectors is designed to find coins including gold and silver coins, gold and diamond rings, jewelry and other valuables while filtering out nails, foil, pull tabs, etc. Combining Discrimination features, with advanced electronics, takes the guesswork out of metal detecting, making the Coinmaster GT fun and easy to use.
Would you like to have real adventures detecting in parks, campgrounds, old home sites and anywhere else people have been? Catch some sun on your favorite beaches and even go metal detecting in shallow saltwater using Beach Mode! Coinmaster GT is like having three (3) powerful detectors in your hand at the same time. Large Display meter gives you exact target information. And, with Automatic Ground Tracking you never have to manually adjust your detector wherever you use it. Coinmaster GT is highly recommended for beginners, experienced detectorists and active seniors.
Need help before you buy?
Call us! (1-888-535-5926) We don’t just sell metal detectors we use them on a daily basis. We are called by detector manufacturers in the US and Europe to FIELD TEST new detectors before they are offered for sale. We know detectors and are ready to help you.
In addition to your factory warranty, Kellyco’s team of Certified Factory Trained Metal Detector Experts are available to answer all your questions and give you practical and helpful support as well as technical advice for as long as you own this metal detector. Our modern, well equipped Metal Detector Maintenance and Repair Center does warranty and out-of-warranty repairs as well as customizing land and water metal detectors and devices. Kellyco offers services not available at Big Box Stores or at other dealers and companies merely selling a box with a detector in it. Kellyco is MUCH more than that!
Buy with Confidence!
Kellyco’s Price Match Guarantee assures each customer that You ALWAYS Get the Very Best Price on all your purchases. It’s GUARANTEED!
Why buy a metal detector? (Changes Weekly)
“I ran out of interesting things to do like fishing and hunting so getting long in the tooth I took up metal detecting. I got so involved in it I joined a local club, became vice president and everything had been great. Good friends have been made since being in this great hobby"
Actual comment from "Why Did You Buy Your Metal Detector" contest
- 9" Waterproof Spider Search Coil
- Total Weight: 2.5 lbs. (1.13 kgs.)
- Frequency: 8.192 kHz
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Water resistant Control Box
- Adjustable Arm Rest Cuff
- VCO Audio and All Metal Audio Array.
- Low battery (indicator) warning
- Automatic Ground Balance:
- Self adjusts to different soils while you are detecting and "on the move".
- Adjustable Notch Discrimination:
- Allows you to tune out junk and trash while finding valuable targets.
- Smart Notch Discrimination:
- Be selective, tune out nails, foil, pull tabs, etc.
- Five Range Discrimination:
- Large visual indication. Know what’s in the ground before you dig!
- Pinpoint selection:
- Zero in on your find for quick target recovery.
- All Metals Selection:
- Goes deep for targets including relics and artifacts.
- Sensitivity Adjustment :
- For signal depth control.
- Beach Mode:
- For beach and shallow water searching
- Large Meter:
- Shows depth reading in a easy to read format. Knows the depth of your find.
- Backlit Display:
- Read meter information easier.
- Depth Reading Feature:
- Knows the depth of your find
- Discrimination Audio:
- Set threshold and’ or Silent Search
- Strong Audio Output:
- Built-in speaker plus w/1/4” headphone jack
- VDI Target Readings:
- Visual display as noted above
- Operating Frequency:
- Adjustable Shaft Length:
- 46"-51" Easily adjusts to short or tall users
- Built in Detector Stand:
- Keeps detector up and out of dirt
- Slide in Battery pack:
- Easy to swap out when needed