The White’s MX5 is a high quality metal detector that is a great fit for everyone. If you are looking for a metal detector that can give you high performance on varied types of ground this machine is a great choice. This metal detector has the high functionality that a seasoned pro would want but it’s easy enough for a beginner to use and understand without difficulty. Not sure if White’s MX5 is the right detector for you?
Consider these benefits of using this detector:
- Beach ready – If you want to do any detecting on salt water beaches as well as on land, you need the White’s MX5. Many other metal detectors can’t handle the wet sand of beaches and don’t have the function to switch between the beach and dry ground. But the MX5 is ready to hit the beach with just the flip of a switch.
- Easy interface – Back lighting, easy to read displays and clear instructions make the MX5 one of the easiest detectors to use. Users who have tried this detector have been consistently impressed by how well designed the user interface is. If you want a detector that has a simple to use and easy to ready interface this detector is a great choice.
- Quick recovery speed – Compare the MX5 to more expensive detectors and you will see that it is has a comparable recovery speed to some detectors that cost much more. The White’s MX5 quick recovery speed means that you won’t miss a target anywhere you go.
- Auto ground tracking – With this detector you won’t have to constantly adjust the balance of your detector to avoid missing targets. The MX5 takes the guesswork out of ground balancing with automatic ground tracking. This feature is one of the most popular features on the detector and the reason that many people give the MX5 great reviews.
Whether a seasoned pro or novice, the reliable White’s MX5 can perform on a variety of terrain and is an optimal choice for any metal detectorist. It’s easy to use and has an intuitive interface but it has the power and capability to find targets that other detectors would miss.
Need help before you buy?
Call us! (1-888-535-5926) We don’t just sell metal detectors we use them on a daily basis. We are called by detector manufacturers in the US and Europe to FIELD TEST new detectors before they are offered for sale. We know detectors and are ready to help you.
In addition to your factory warranty, Kellyco’s team of Certified Factory Trained Metal Detector Experts are available to answer all your questions and give you practical and helpful support as well as technical advice for as long as you own this metal detector. Our modern, well equipped Metal Detector Maintenance and Repair Center does warranty and out-of-warranty repairs as well as customizing land and water metal detectors and devices. Kellyco offers services not available at Big Box Stores or at other dealers and companies merely selling a box with a detector in it. Kellyco is MUCH more than that!
Buy with Confidence!
Kellyco’s Price Match Guarantee assures each customer that You ALWAYS Get the Very Best Price on all your purchases. It’s GUARANTEED!
Why buy a metal detector? (Changes Weekly)
“To find buried treasure of course! (haha) I enjoy the hobby of finding stuff that you really don't know what it is and then having the chance that you might find something really worth a lot. But mostly the priceless time you spend with family and friends relic/treasure hunting!"
Actual comment from "Why Did You Buy Your Metal Detector" contest
- 9" Spider Search Coil
- Total Weight - 3.9 lbs (1.77 kgs.)
- Frequency - 14 kHz
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Beach Mode
- Tone I.D. Option
- Sensitivity Adjustments
- Weatherproof Control Box
- Target I.D. and VDI numbers
- 1/4" Stereo Headphone Jack
- Backlit Display with Depth Readout
- Target Pinpointing via All Metal Mode
- AutoTrac Automatic Ground Balance
- Adjustable Notch Target Discrimination
- Compatible with Eclipse Accessory Coils
- 20+ Hours of Hunting from 8 AA Batteries