Nautilus metal detectors are handcrafted and made with very high quality parts. The electronics used in the metal detectors are designed for high quality to provide long lasting reliable use. Whether is be a Civil War campsite, a Revolutionary War fort, an 18th century cellar hole or an early picnic grove. Nautilus DMC series metal detectors continue to give unmatched performance.
The DMC II is a dual mode detector for use in highly mineralized soil where maximum performance is required in all-metal and discrimination modes. Features 2 modes: Ground Reject Discriminate mode and VLF Ground Balance. Discrimination, ground balance, discrimination sensitivity control, ground balance sensitivity control, turning control
Need help before you buy?
Call us! (1-888-535-5926) We don’t just sell metal detectors we use them on a daily basis. We are called by detector manufacturers in the US and Europe to FIELD TEST new detectors before they are offered for sale. We know detectors and are ready to help you.
In addition to your factory warranty, Kellyco’s team of Certified Factory Trained Metal Detector Experts are available to answer all your questions and give you practical and helpful support as well as technical advice for as long as you own this metal detector. Our modern, well equipped Metal Detector Maintenance and Repair Center does warranty and out-of-warranty repairs as well as customizing land and water metal detectors and devices. Kellyco offers services not available at Big Box Stores or at other dealers and companies merely selling a box with a detector in it. Kellyco is MUCH more than that!
Buy with Confidence!
Kellyco’s Price Match Guarantee assures each customer that You ALWAYS Get the Very Best Price on all your purchases. It’s GUARANTEED!
Why buy a metal detector? (Changes Weekly)
“To find buried treasure of course! (haha) I enjoy the hobby of finding stuff that you really don't know what it is and then having the chance that you might find something really worth a lot. But mostly the priceless time you spend with family and friends relic/treasure hunting!"
Actual comment from "Why Did You Buy Your Metal Detector" contest
- 6" Search Coil
- Total Weight - 4.5 lbs. (2 kgs.)
- Frequency - 14 kHz
- Discrimination Sensitivity
- Discrimination 8 to 1 Vernier Dial
- Ground Balance 8 to 1 Vernier Dial
- Ground Balance Sensitivity and Tuning
- 3 Search modes:
- Non-Motion Discrimination
- Non-Motion Ground Balance
- Ground Reject Discriminate (motion)
- Power Output: Fixed
- Switches: on/off, Mode, Auto-Tune, and P.B. Tune
- Power Pack: Four (4) 9 volt Transistor Batteries, Optional: Rechargeable Battery System
- Physical Configurations: Telescopic Handle in "S" or "U" choice, Grey Enclosure, Padded Headphones
- Search Heads: 8" Standard, Optional: 6", 10" & 15". Heads are Field interchangeable on same models
- Audio: Ground reject Discrimination = 950 HZ, Non-Motion Discriminate and Non-Motion Ground Balance = 240 HZ