PulseScan TDI SL 12 was developed to provide serious detectorists a piece of equipment that was not simply a "re-hash" of existing technology in a new housing. Initially developed to meet the demands of gold prospectors searching for both extremely small and extremely deep nuggets, the TDI has evolved into a detector that has proven itself as an effective detector for relic hunting, beach hunting and, under the right conditions, even coin hunting.
TDI is fairly simple to operate, the subtle nuances will make you successful under different conditions. White’s has an excellent instructional video on their website on how to operate the TDI. As well-known detectorist and prospector Steve Hersbach says, "The bottom line - the worse the ground mineral conditions get, the better this machine will fare compared to a VLF unit."
The PulseScan TDI SL 12 lists for $1,299.95 which includes the 12" Dual Scan coil, one Lithium Ion rechargeable battery pack and the standard White’s two-year transferable warranty. A 7.5” Dual Scan coil is available and additional coils and accessories are in the works to further expand the versatility of the TDI.
For more information on the PulseScan TDI or other models in the White’s line, contact Kellyco.
Need help before you buy?
Call us! (1-888-535-5926) We don’t just sell metal detectors we use them on a daily basis. We are called by detector manufacturers in the US and Europe to FIELD TEST new detectors before they are offered for sale. We know detectors and are ready to help you.
In addition to your factory warranty, Kellyco’s team of Certified Factory Trained Metal Detector Experts are available to answer all your questions and give you practical and helpful support as well as technical advice for as long as you own this metal detector. Our modern, well equipped Metal Detector Maintenance and Repair Center does warranty and out-of-warranty repairs as well as customizing land and water metal detectors and devices. Kellyco offers services not available at Big Box Stores or at other dealers and companies merely selling a box with a detector in it. Kellyco is MUCH more than that!
Buy with Confidence!
Kellyco’s Price Match Guarantee assures each customer that You ALWAYS Get the Very Best Price on all your purchases. It’s GUARANTEED!
Why buy a metal detector? (Changes Weekly)
“I ran out of interesting things to do like fishing and hunting so getting long in the tooth I took up metal detecting. I got so involved in it I joined a local club, became vice president and everything had been great. Good friends have been made since being in this great hobby"
Actual comment from "Why Did You Buy Your Metal Detector" contest
- 12" Search Coil
- Total Weight - 3.5 lbs. (1.59 kgs.)
- Frequency - 2.6 kHz to 3 kHz
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Battery Life LED: LED light to indicate battery life
- Variable Audio Select: With Ground Balance "ON"
- 3 Simple to use Controls: DISC, SENS and AutoTrac
- Seven-Tone ID: Different audio tones for different targets
- AutoTrac Toggle: "Fast-Tracking" adjusts to the ground while you hunt
- Threshold Control: Accurately adjust the audio to hear the smaller, deeper signals
- Batteries: NiMH Rechargeable Battery Pack included. Alkaline "AA" battery pack also included
- Volume Control: Get extra sensitivity for tiny targets and still keep volume at a comfortable level
- Pulse Delay Control: Labeled for best performance settings - Small, Gold, Wet Salt, Large Target
- 3-Way Target Conductivity Selector: Allows variable audio to low, high-conductive targets, or both
- Frequency Control: Adjusts for hunting near power lines, microwave or other environmental interference
- Precision Ground Balance Control: Balance out the ground iron mineralization of hot rocks, black sand, and other tough grounds