In this detailed and informative book, the author, Clive James Clynick, draws upon his 30-plus years of detecting experience to create this unique guide to hunting specifically for gold jewelry with a metal detector at beach, park and shoreline sites.
- "Marl Hunting"
- Accuracy and Skill Building
- How to select a Gold-Hunting Detector
- Managing Junk by the way of Selectivity
- Understanding how and where Gold is Lost
- Time Usage and On-Site Course Correction
- Recognizing Gold Signals with any Detector
- Understanding Shoreline Grades and Contours
- Advanced Beach, Park and Shoreline Site Analysis