Have you ever been afraid of not hearing a snake or having someone sneak up behind you because you were wearing sound blocking headphones? Now you can have the superb Gray Ghost sound and still hear what’s around you. This specially designed headphone lets you hear your detector’s signals through one earcup while your other ear is left uncovered to hear things such as dangerous reptiles and snakes.
You still have a volume control and a compatibility switch to enable the headphone to work with various detectors. Our new Rattlers headphone has been custom designed specifically for the gold nugget hunter. This headphone is engineered rugged, tough, and made to stand up to outdoor use and have the signal power to hear the smallest nuggets!
**Please Note: If using a Detector Pro Headphone on the Minelab CTX 3030, an optional 1/4" mono to stereo adaptor may be required when using the removable 1/4" Headphone module.
- Impedance - 150 ohms nominal
- Sensitivity - 72 dB @ 1kHz min.
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- Compact carry and storage foldable design
- Adjustable padded headband... no screws, no wire frame, no rust!
- Frequency response: 200 - 3200 Hz... only what your detector uses
- Heavy-duty polymer muff with full-ear surround, soft comfortable cushion
- Single rotary volume control with "stay put" segmented "click" positioning
- Speaker designed for maximum sensitivity, efficiency, durability, and signal quality
- Heavy-duty coil cable available with special 1/4", 90 degree angle stereo connector
- Selector switch for metal detector compatibility with all single-output metal detectors without adapters
- Special sound-blocking muff design eliminating environmental ambient noise up to 24 decibels in one ear only