Use probe on land or in water! UniProbe is a new high-powered pulse inductance probe that can be switched on or off during hunting and retrieval with your metal detector... Or it can be used just as a set of high-quality detector headphones. Not only does this probe contain today’s most innovative Pulse Inductance electronics, it is the first probe that has all the electronics built into the headphones. All of this is possible because of our innovative microcircuitry and packaging.
Need help before you buy?
Call us! (1-888-535-5926) We don’t just sell metal detectors we use them on a daily basis. We are called by detector manufacturers in the US and Europe to FIELD TEST new detectors before they are offered for sale. We know detectors and are ready to help you.
In addition to your factory warranty, Kellyco’s team of Certified Factory Trained Metal Detector Experts are available to answer all your questions and give you practical and technical support for as long as you own this metal detector. Our modern, well equipped Metal Detector Maintenance and Repair Department does warranty and out-of-warranty repairs as well as customizing land and water metal detectors and devices. Kellyco offers services not available at Big Box Stores or at other dealers and companies merely selling a box with a detector in it. Kellyco is MUCH more than that!
Buy with Confidence!
Kellyco’s Price Match Guarantee assures each customer that You ALWAYS Get the Very Best Price on all your purchases. It’s GUARANTEED!
Why buy a metal detector? (Changes Weekly)
“The fun of the hunt! You just never know what you're gonna find! It's not about finding treasure or wealth, it's about rediscovering something that was lost in the past and maybe just finding something of historical significance!”.
Actual comment from "Why Did You Buy Your Metal Detector" contest
- Audio Frequency - Pulse VCO
- Search coil - 8" x 5/8" diameter probe
- Probe Depth - Up to 5-6" deep on coins
- Search Mode: Threshold search, slow-motion
- Operating Search Frequency - Pulse Induction
- Switches: All Detector Compatibility; Probe "On/Off"
- Cables: 1/4" heavy-duty removable coil cords for probe and headphones
- Headphone Transducers: Speakers designed for maximum sensitivity efficiency, durability and signal quality
- Headphone Frame: Adjustable padded headband, no screws, no wire frame, no rust, compact carry foldable design
- Operating environments: 8" Probe is waterproof for land, salt & fresh water beach use; Headphones are not waterproof
- Controls - Full range "stay put" volume with segmented "click" positioning; continuous adjust Threshold and Frequency
- Headphone Earcups: Heavy-duty polymer full ear surround; extra comfortable soft cushions, ambient noise blocking up to 23 decibels