- Home »
- OKM Metal Detectors »
- OKM Main Page
- Gepard GPR
- eXp 4000
- eXp 4000 Gold Edition
- eXp 4000 Pro
- eXp 5000
- eXp 5000 Gold Edition
- eXp 5000 Pro
- NEW Rover UC
- Rover C New Edition
- Rover Deluxe New Edition
- Rover C II New Edition
- Visualizer 3D
- VLF Emitter System
- Future I-160
- Cavefinder - A Version
- Cavefinder - B Version
- Rover C II New Edition
OKM Rover C II New EditionOn the top of all Rover Series products in regard of functionality and performance! Ground Penetrating Instruments and Metal Detectors. Built with German Precision - Backed with American Support
The grave and tomb detector Rover C II new edition is on the top of all Rover Series products in regard of functionality and performance. It is a combined detector including the features of the metal detector Rover C and the geoelectrical detector Cavefinder. So it cannot only be used to search for buried metals like treasures or boxes, it can also be used to find hidden rooms, graves, tombs or other underground cavities.
Or Call Toll Free 1-888-535-5926
- 1 3D software ( "Visualizer 3D" )
- 2 Control Chips
- 1 Control unit
- 1 Super sensor
- 1 Mini laptop
- 1 Power pack including charger & traveling adapter
- 1 Probe with metal detector
- 1 USB blue tooth dongle
- 1 Waterproof and shock resistant Peli case
- 1 User's manual
- 1 Wireless headphones including batteries
- 2 Year Warranty
- Acoustical magnetometer
- Graphical ground scans (manual/automatic) with standard probe and high resolution Super Sensor probe
- 3d scans in memory or direct data transfer to pc (via Bluetooth)
- Geoelectrical measurement for locating caves, vaults, and voids
- Discrimination of ferrous and non-ferrous metals with Super Sensor
- Display backlight for search at night (disengageable)
- Built-in LED lamps to spotlight the ground surface in the dark (disengageable)
- Integrated auto reversal electronics to facilitate ground scanning process
- Doubled recording rate for rapid scanning on-site
- Simplified and optimized menu navigation and handling for starters and professionals with enhanced scan results
- Reduced weight and small size of main unit for easy long-time operation
- New lightweight small external Power Pack for longer working time and fast recharging
- Desert tan colored casing to prevent damages/overheating caused by insolation
- Wireless stereo headphones for noiseless metal detection surround sound
- Delivered with shock protective, waterproof Peli transportation case incl. wheels and extendable handle for easy transportation
Ready to use! (while supplies last)
- A dependable solid-state disk. You get unparalleled shock protection and reliability.
- Power efficient design provides longer operating time when on the go.
- Rapid start-up time, always ready for action.
- No technical manual required with the specially designed, user-friendly and intuitive graphic interface.
- You're always connected.
- Includes the documents and the e-mails software.
- Upload photos and videos.
Our standard device for searching all-metals, ores, meteorites and caves.
- General cavity detection
- Tomb detection
- Cemetary surveys or grave site investigations
- Localisation of grave chambers and included metallic objects
- Treasure hunting (research of buried treasures like boxes, chests, vases)
- Metal detection (gold, silver, ferrous metals, precious metals)
- Detection of sepulchral tumulus and barrow, Egyptian tombs, historical grave chambers
- Localisation of sarcophagus, reliquary caskets, crypts, treasure chambers, quest of the Grail
- 3d ground mapping
- Boxes and chests
- Gold and silver objects
- Grave chambers, sarcophaguses and tombs
- Bunkers, galleries, caves and tunnels
- 12V power supply
- 9,35 GHz scan frequency
- Depths of up to 18m
- Operating temperature (0 °C - 50 °C)
- Storage temperature (-20 °C - 60 °C)
- Air humidity (5% - 75%)
- Waterproof (NO)
- Dimensions (450 x 550 x 150 mm)
- Weight (about 2.5 kg)
- Voltage (12V DC)
- Processor (Motorola, 32 MHz)
- Data memory (internal) (about 32700 measured values)
- 2 year warranty
- This meteorite has been found with the treasure hunting equipment Localizer 3000. The object was situated in a depth of 0,60 m under the ground.
- The ancient dagger was located by 3d ground scanner eXp 3000 in a depth of 60 cm. The iron blade is in well preserved condition, there is only a small piece of the wooden handle left. The discovered object is assigned to the Middle Age.
- This copper rock was found in a depth of 50 cm by the metal detector Rover Deluxe.
- Customers from Greece found this non-metallic glas vase with Rover C in about 1 m depth in neutral soil.
- These antique door beaters has been located by a Middle East customer in a depth of 140 cm with his metal detecting instrument eXp 4000. The objects are made of gold.
- This antique statue has been found with the multi-sensor instrument Future 2005 in a depth of 110 cm.
- Several gold coins has been digged up in Greece. They were situated in about 2 m depth under the ground.
- The tomb of an shepherd together with his personal belongings like e.g. these ancient goat bells has been discovered with eXp 4000 and Future 2005 in a depth of 210 cm in clay soil.
- An accumulation of gold coins was detected with the treasure detector eXp 5000 in 3,20 m depth in rocky soil.
- This sensational discovery of a chest with gold bars was detected with the OKM earth imager eXp 3000 in aprox. 4,50 m depth.
- The engine of a fighter plane was located by Future I-160 in about 5 m depth under concrete soil.
- A gallery could be located by the metal detector eXp 5000 in 8 m depth. The diameter of this detected tunnel is 1,50 m.
- During official tests this historical tunnel has been located in a depth of 6 m under pavement. The tunnel has a diameter of 1 m.
- This old historic wine cellar has been digged up in France. This chamber is situated at 21 m depth.
the OKM Rover C II Metal Detector Found!
(Drag cursor over image for details)
For high resolution
Improve the 3d image and receive the maximum possible penetration depth
(Drag cursor over image for details)
If you find a price you think is lower or better than KELLYCO's Price, just let us know. We will almost always MEET or BEAT ANY PRICE! Click here for more info
- Kellyco Factory Certified Metal Detector Experts
- All Shipping is Carrier Calculated to Give You the Lowest Shipping Cost Possible.
- Kellyco reserves the right to substitute any free items in accessory packs/kits/options when items are no longer in stock.