- Home »
- OKM Metal Detectors »
- OKM Main Page
- GeoSeeker Water & Cavefinder
- eXp 4500 Professional
- eXp 4500 Professional Plus Complete Pack
- Black Hawk R3 Complete Kit
- Black Hawk R3 Basic Kit
- Gepard GPR
- eXp 5000
- eXp 5000 Gold Edition
- eXp 5000 Pro
- NEW Rover Gold
- Rover UC
- Rover C New Edition
- Rover Deluxe New Edition
- Rover C II New Edition
- Visualizer 3D
- Future I-160
- Cavefinder - A Version
- Cavefinder - B Version
- Rover C New Edition
OKM Rover C New EditionStandard detector of the upscaled class of measuring instruments using electromagnetic pulse methods
Ground Penetrating Instruments and Metal Detectors. Built with German Precision
Backed with American Support
The Rover C has been one of the first metal detecting instruments which was able to perform geophysical and archaeological investigations in high depths and create a three-dimensional graphical image of the underground and its included objects or voids. This multi-purpose metal detecting instrument is able to visualize buried objects under the ground, find metal artifacts like gold and silver, chests, vases as well as voids such as hidden rooms, graves or tunnel systems.
Or Call Toll Free 1-888-535-5926
for only a few dollars more!
- 1 3D software ( "Visualizer 3D" )
- 2 Control Chips
- 1 Control unit
- 1 Mini laptop
- 1 Power pack including charger & traveling adapter
- 1 Probe with metal detector
- 1 USB blue tooth dongle
- 1 Waterproof and shock resistant Peli case
- 1 User's manual
- 1 Wireless headphones including batteries
- 2 Year Warranty
- Acoustical magnetometer to locate metallic objects under the ground
- Visual 3d ground scanning
- Automatic and manual impulse release
- Direct data transfer via bluetooth to PC for real-time view
- 3d ground scan into internal memory
- Graphical analysis on PC (measurement of position, size and depth of located items)
- Display backlight for search at night (disengageable)
- Built-in LED lamps to spotlight the ground surface in the dark (disengageable)
- Integrated auto reversal electronics to facilitate ground scanning process
- Doubled recording speed for rapid scanning on-site
- Simplified and optimized menu navigation and handling for starters and professionals with improved scan results
- Reduced weight and small size of main unit for easy long-time operation
- New lightweight small external Power Pack for longer working time and fast recharging
- Desert tan colored casing to prevent damages/overheating caused by insolation
- Wireless stereo headphones for noiseless metal detection surround sound
- Delivered with shock protective, waterproof Peli transportation case incl. wheels and extendable handle for easy transportation
Ready to use! (while supplies last)
- A dependable solid-state disk. You get unparalleled shock protection and reliability.
- Power efficient design provides longer operating time when on the go.
- Rapid start-up time, always ready for action.
- No technical manual required with the specially designed, user-friendly and intuitive graphic interface.
- You're always connected.
- Includes the documents and the e-mails software.
- Upload photos and videos.
Our standard device for searching all-metals, ores, meteorites and caves.
- Metal objects like tanks, boxes and pipes
- Voids like grave chambers, caves, tunnels or tombs
- Pottery, bricks, underground walls and ruins, buried foundations and other man-made rocks
- 12V power supply
- 9,35 GHz scan frequency
- Depths of up to 18m
- Operating temperature (0 °C - 50 °C)
- Storage temperature (-20 °C - 60 °C)
- Air humidity (5% - 75%)
- Waterproof (NO)
- Dimensions (450 x 550 x 150 mm)
- Weight (about 2.5 kg)
- Voltage (12V DC)
- Processor (Motorola, 32 MHz)
- Data memory (internal) (about 32700 measured values)
- 2 year warranty
- This meteorite has been found with the treasure hunting equipment Localizer 3000. The object was situated in a depth of 0,60 m under the ground.
- The ancient dagger was located by 3d ground scanner eXp 3000 in a depth of 60 cm. The iron blade is in well preserved condition, there is only a small piece of the wooden handle left. The discovered object is assigned to the Middle Age.
- This copper rock was found in a depth of 50 cm by the metal detector Rover Deluxe.
- Customers from Greece found this non-metallic glas vase with Rover C in about 1 m depth in neutral soil.
- These antique door beaters has been located by a Middle East customer in a depth of 140 cm with his metal detecting instrument eXp 4000. The objects are made of gold.
- This antique statue has been found with the multi-sensor instrument Future 2005 in a depth of 110 cm.
- Several gold coins has been digged up in Greece. They were situated in about 2 m depth under the ground.
- The tomb of an shepherd together with his personal belongings like e.g. these ancient goat bells has been discovered with eXp 4000 and Future 2005 in a depth of 210 cm in clay soil.
- An accumulation of gold coins was detected with the treasure detector eXp 5000 in 3,20 m depth in rocky soil.
- This sensational discovery of a chest with gold bars was detected with the OKM earth imager eXp 3000 in aprox. 4,50 m depth.
- The engine of a fighter plane was located by Future I-160 in about 5 m depth under concrete soil.
- A gallery could be located by the metal detector eXp 5000 in 8 m depth. The diameter of this detected tunnel is 1,50 m.
- During official tests this historical tunnel has been located in a depth of 6 m under pavement. The tunnel has a diameter of 1 m.
- This old historic wine cellar has been digged up in France. This chamber is situated at 21 m depth.
the OKM Rover C Metal Detector Found!
(Drag cursor over image for details)
For high resolution
Improve the 3d image and receive the maximum possible penetration depth
(Drag cursor over image for details)
If you find a price you think is lower or better than KELLYCO's Price, just let us know. We will almost always MEET or BEAT ANY PRICE! Click here for more info
- Kellyco Factory Certified Metal Detector Experts
- All Shipping is Carrier Calculated to Give You the Lowest Shipping Cost Possible.
- Kellyco reserves the right to substitute any free items in accessory packs/kits/options when items are no longer in stock.