- Home »
- OKM Metal Detectors »
- OKM Main Page
- GeoSeeker Water & Cavefinder
- eXp 4500 Professional
- eXp 4500 Professional Plus Complete Pack
- Black Hawk R3 Complete Kit
- Black Hawk R3 Basic Kit
- Gepard GPR
- eXp 5000
- eXp 5000 Gold Edition
- eXp 5000 Pro
- NEW Rover Gold
- Rover UC
- Rover C New Edition
- Rover Deluxe New Edition
- Rover C II New Edition
- Visualizer 3D
- Future I-160
- Cavefinder - A Version
- Cavefinder - B Version
- Rover UC Version A
OKM Rover UC Version ASmaller, lighter and more compact deep seeking detector controlled by smart phone!
Ground Penetrating Instruments and Metal Detectors. Built with German Precision - Backed with American Support
OKM Rover UC is based on the well-proven, reliable and powerful technology of the Rover Series, in which many details has been optimized and improved. Thus the multifunctional Rover UC metal detector is able to locate buried items like gold, silver, chests and boxes as well as hidden rooms, graves and tunnels. So the Rover UC metal detector is suitable for every undercover treasure hunt.
Or Call Toll Free 1-888-535-5926
- 1 3D software ( "Visualizer 3D" )
- 2 AA battery 1.5 V
- 1 Smart phone
- 1 Headphones
- 1 USB cable and charger
- 1 User manual
- 1 Wireless telescopic probe
Smart phone shows graphical representations of a 3D ground scan that were recorded by a Rover UC metal detector.
- Small, light-weight and made to look like a trekking pole
- Disguised as a hiking stick with integrated FM radio
- Smart phone as detector controller and display for the 3d graphics
- No computer necessary
- Incl. metal discrimination between ferrous and non-ferrous metals
- Pre-configured and ready to go, out of the box
- Uses standard batteries (AA batteries available everywhere!)
The length of the trekking pole can be adjusted individually because of its telescopic mechanism and is equipped with an integrated FM radio. Thus the OKM Rover UC metal detector is usable as a functional multimedia-based hiking stick to bring its camouflage to perfection. Due to modern processors and energy-saving components two standard AA batteries are enough to supply the full power of the detector.
The 3d software for analyzing the graphical measurements has been integrated completely into an Android smart phone, so you don't need any computer for data analysis, also dramatically reducing the weight.Based on the processing power of today's smart phones our engineers and software developer created an easy to use high-tech 3d ground scanner. It offers everything necessary to quickly and efficiently process measurements. As a result of its handy touchscreen you can rotate, zoom and resize all of the displayed 3d graphics by just using your finger.
The smart phone's user interface and the OKM application is available in the following languages:
- Version A: English, Français, Deutsch, Español, Ελληνικά, Türkçe, Italiano, Nederlands
- Version B: English, Français, فارسی, عربي
The smart phone is shipped unlocked, so if you place your own SIM card into the SIM lock free Android smart phone you are able to not only scan with Rover UC but use it as a normal phone with all its functionality like Internet access, contact, administration, as well as any other installed application.
Like all other metal detectors of the Rover Series, the Rover UC is a stunning blend of functionality, ergonomics and practical design. Due to its small weight of just 0.65 kg you can take it everywhere you want. By using just one button you can manage all operating modes.
The following operating modes are available:
- Visual magnetometer to locate ferromagnetic metal objects underground
- Visual 3d ground scans with manual and automatic impulse mode (graphical ground scans with three-dimensional analysis directly on the smart phone)
- Visual metal discrimination between ferrous and non-ferrous metals
All measurements can be instantly analyzed on-site. If required you are able to save and reopen all graphics on the smart phone for further analysis if necessary.
- This meteorite has been found with the treasure hunting equipment Localizer 3000. The object was situated in a depth of 0,60 m under the ground.
- The ancient dagger was located by 3d ground scanner eXp 3000 in a depth of 60 cm. The iron blade is in well preserved condition, there is only a small piece of the wooden handle left. The discovered object is assigned to the Middle Age.
- This copper rock was found in a depth of 50 cm by the metal detector Rover Deluxe.
- Customers from Greece found this non-metallic glas vase with Rover C in about 1 m depth in neutral soil.
- These antique door beaters has been located by a Middle East customer in a depth of 140 cm with his metal detecting instrument eXp 4000. The objects are made of gold.
- This antique statue has been found with the multi-sensor instrument Future 2005 in a depth of 110 cm.
- Several gold coins has been digged up in Greece. They were situated in about 2 m depth under the ground.
- The tomb of an shepherd together with his personal belongings like e.g. these ancient goat bells has been discovered with eXp 4000 and Future 2005 in a depth of 210 cm in clay soil.
- An accumulation of gold coins was detected with the treasure detector eXp 5000 in 3,20 m depth in rocky soil.
- This sensational discovery of a chest with gold bars was detected with the OKM earth imager eXp 3000 in aprox. 4,50 m depth.
- The engine of a fighter plane was located by Future I-160 in about 5 m depth under concrete soil.
- A gallery could be located by the metal detector eXp 5000 in 8 m depth. The diameter of this detected tunnel is 1,50 m.
- During official tests this historical tunnel has been located in a depth of 6 m under pavement. The tunnel has a diameter of 1 m.
- This old historic wine cellar has been digged up in France. This chamber is situated at 21 m depth.
For those who still wish to use a PC, the Rover UC scan images are fully compatible with our award winning Visualizer 3D software. Measured data of the metal detector Rover UC can be transferred to any computer via the smart phone's USB cable. After transferring the data, scans can be analyzed with the Visualizer 3D software. This makes it possible to get exact information about the size of the buried or sub-surface object. Fine scans can show precise shapes of the target when measured and recorded in High Definition mode.
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 730 - 1400 x 40 x 60 mm
- Weight: about 0.65 kg
- Voltage (Batteries): 2x AA Primary (1.5 V, 2600 mAh) or 2x Rechargeable NiMh (1.2 V, 2600 mAh)
- Operating time: about 10 hours
- Processor: Dual-system, Atmel AtMega CPU, 20 Mhz
- Interconnect: Bluetooth, Class 2
- Operating temperature: -10°C - 50°C
- Storage temperature:-20°C - 60°C
- Air humidity: 5 % - 75 %
- Waterproof: No
- Technology: GST/EMSR
- Sensor technology: SCMI-15-D
Data transmission (Bluetooth)
- Technology: Bluetooth
- Frequency: 2.4 – 2.4835 GHz
- Maximum Transfer Rate: 1 Mbps
- Receiving Sensitivity: -85 dBm
- Maximum Range: approx. 10 m
If you find a price you think is lower or better than KELLYCO's Price, just let us know. We will almost always MEET or BEAT ANY PRICE! Click here for more info
- Kellyco Factory Certified Metal Detector Experts
- All Shipping is Carrier Calculated to Give You the Lowest Shipping Cost Possible.
- Kellyco reserves the right to substitute any free items in accessory packs/kits/options when items are no longer in stock.