- Home »
- OKM Metal Detectors »
- Future I-160
OKM Future I-160Detect different ground structures and natural features of the ground in high resolution!
Ground Penetrating Instruments and Metal Detectors. Built with German Precision - Backed with American Support
Now ships with a pre-configured netbook
Future I-160 is a professional device with a sixteen fold better Resolution in comparison to the Rover and Walkabout devices. Because of the compact probe it’s not only suitable for usage in flat grounds. Besides the normal graphic representation this device offers two further specialties. First there is a horizontal live graphics that shows buried objects immediately on screen. Second you can make a typified ultrasound graphics.
Or Call Toll Free 1-888-535-5926
- Pre-configured netbook
- 1 3D software ( standard )
- 2 Carrying case
- 1 Control chip
- 1 Control unit
- 1 External power supply with charger and cable (12V)
- 1 Headphones
- 1 Horizontal probe with 16 sensors
- 1 Linkage
- 1 Ultrasound probe with 16 sensors ( 3m )
- 1 Live Scan Technology
- 1 User manual
- 2 Year Warranty
- Metal canisters, tanks, boxes
- Voids, backfillings, grave chambers, caves and tombs
- Steel pipes and water conduits
- Water deposits
The device includes the following functionality:
- Accoustical magnetometer
- High resolution ground scans in 3D
- Live picture with horizontal ground scan antenna
- live picture with vertical pin pointing antenna
- Graphical analysis on a computer
- 16 lines of resolutions per scan line.
- 12V power supply
- 9.35 GHz scan frequency
- Depths of up to 18m
- Dimensions: approx. 170 x 200 x 65mm
- Weight: approx. 1500g
- Bluetooth® Technology
- Live Scan Technology (Note: To view in "live scan mode" a laptop computer is required! Laptop computer is not included.)
- 2 year warranty
the OKM Future I-160 Metal Detector Found!
Click here to read more
- This meteorite has been found with the treasure hunting equipment Localizer 3000. The object was situated in a depth of 0,60 m under the ground.
- The ancient dagger was located by 3d ground scanner eXp 3000 in a depth of 60 cm. The iron blade is in well preserved condition, there is only a small piece of the wooden handle left. The discovered object is assigned to the Middle Age.
- This copper rock was found in a depth of 50 cm by the metal detector Rover Deluxe.
- Customers from Greece found this non-metallic glas vase with Rover C in about 1 m depth in neutral soil.
- These antique door beaters has been located by a Middle East customer in a depth of 140 cm with his metal detecting instrument eXp 4000. The objects are made of gold.
- This antique statue has been found with the multi-sensor instrument Future 2005 in a depth of 110 cm.
- Several gold coins has been digged up in Greece. They were situated in about 2 m depth under the ground.
- The tomb of an shepherd together with his personal belongings like e.g. these ancient goat bells has been discovered with eXp 4000 and Future 2005 in a depth of 210 cm in clay soil.
- An accumulation of gold coins was detected with the treasure detector eXp 5000 in 3,20 m depth in rocky soil.
- This sensational discovery of a chest with gold bars was detected with the OKM earth imager eXp 3000 in aprox. 4,50 m depth.
- The engine of a fighter plane was located by Future I-160 in about 5 m depth under concrete soil.
- A gallery could be located by the metal detector eXp 5000 in 8 m depth. The diameter of this detected tunnel is 1,50 m.
- During official tests this historical tunnel has been located in a depth of 6 m under pavement. The tunnel has a diameter of 1 m.
- This old historic wine cellar has been digged up in France. This chamber is situated at 21 m depth.
(Drag cursor over image for details)
Software program for
professional analysis of
graphical measurement instruments
Improve the 3d image and receive the maximum possible penetration depth
(Drag cursor over image for details)
If you find a price you think is lower or better than KELLYCO's Price, just let us know. We will almost always MEET or BEAT ANY PRICE! Click here for more info
- Kellyco Factory Certified Metal Detector Experts
- All Shipping is Carrier Calculated to Give You the Lowest Shipping Cost Possible.
- Kellyco reserves the right to substitute any free items in accessory packs/kits/options when items are no longer in stock.