- Home »
- OKM Metal Detectors »
- OKM Main Page
- eXp 4500 Professional
- eXp 4500 Professional Plus Complete Pack
- Black Hawk R3 Complete Kit
- Black Hawk R3 Basic Kit
- Gepard GPR
- eXp 4000
- eXp 4000 Gold Edition
- eXp 4000 Pro
- eXp 5000
- eXp 5000 Gold Edition
- eXp 5000 Pro
- NEW Rover Gold
- Rover UC
- Rover C New Edition
- Rover Deluxe New Edition
- Rover C II New Edition
- Visualizer 3D
- Future I-160
- Cavefinder - A Version
- Cavefinder - B Version
- eXp 5000 Basic
OKM eXp 5000 BasicView buried objects like boxes, pipes, metals and more through the supplied video eyeglasses
Ground Penetrating Instruments. Built with German Precision Backed with American Support - Available in Pro Version and Gold Edition
Furthermore the video eyeglasses are optimized for the search during the night and also protects against perturbing sunlight at day.
Or Call Toll Free 1-888-535-5926
- 3D software ("Visualizer 3D") with data cable
- Control unit
- GPR-antenna (50cm)
- GPS receiver with cable
- Power Pack incl. charger and travel adapter
- Telescopic rod assembly
- User manual
- Video eye glasses with integrated headphones
- Waterproof and shock resistant Peli case
- Penetration depth up to 25 meters
- Detection of metals, cavities, gold and buried objects
- Discrimination of metals and precious metals
- GPS navigation can be switched on/off
- Optimal menu navigation
- Higher data storage capacity
- Groundscan with Livestream sensor
The Earth Imager eXp 500 includes an easily removable control unit which makes it easier to use in different areas. With its compact equipment the device is also easy to handle in terrains which are difficult to access.
The device allows measurements in brilliant resolutions up to a depth of 25m (over 80 feet). All recorded data is processed immediately through the integrated pc-module and becomes visible through the video eyeglasses. The size of any measurement is almost indefinite and only limited by the storage capacity of 256 MB. All collected measured data can be transferred afterwards to a personal computer to analyse the results professionally in the software program Visualized 3D. Besides the mesuring values, additional information like date and time, used antenna, GPS coordinates (if GPS has been activated), and current measurement settings will be stored in every graphical representation automatically. Date and time settings can be adapted individually to the actual time zone.
eXp 5000 GPR antenna!
The integrated GPS receiver refers every recorded measurement to its appropriate measured area. The GPS system can also be used to navigate to any coordinates you like.
Optional accessories as specialization
With different antennas the eXp 5000 can be optimized on special purposes:
- GPR-antenna (25cm, 50cm, 75cm, 100cm)
- Antenna for metal discrimination
- Antenna for tunnel and cavity detection
- Super Sensor for high resolution ground scans
- VLF Emitter (4 pieces)
- Power supply: 12 Volt
- Weight: about 2kg
- 57.800 impulses per second
- Working memory: 64 MB SDRAM
- Data memory: 64 MB
- Voltage: 9.6 - 14.4 VDC, 22W maximum
- Safety class: IP 40
- Operating time: about 3 hours
- Operating temperature: 0°C - 40°C
- Display: 640 x 480 Pixel, TFT color
- Computer: 300 MHz Processor, INTEL i586-kompatible
- Feedback: audible, visual
- 2 year warranty
OKM eXp 5000 Treasure Stories!
"Our team found some treasures. We found some bronze objects in an old tomb. The finds are from about 1700 years ago. I attached one of it with this email. It is a bowie knife. I have a basic package of eXp 5000." The 3d scan image, which has been created by the detector, shows the knife in red and green colors.
During a metal detection on loamy ground a satisfied customer from middle east discovered gold coins inside of a stone. He was using the Earth Imager eXp 5000 with Super Sensor and VLF emitter. In one of his emails he wrote: "Again i scaned the measured area and in 320 cm I found 12 gold coins inside of stone."
- This meteorite has been found with the treasure hunting equipment Localizer 3000. The object was situated in a depth of 0,60 m under the ground.
- The ancient dagger was located by 3d ground scanner eXp 3000 in a depth of 60 cm. The iron blade is in well preserved condition, there is only a small piece of the wooden handle left. The discovered object is assigned to the Middle Age.
- This copper rock was found in a depth of 50 cm by the metal detector Rover Deluxe.
- Customers from Greece found this non-metallic glas vase with Rover C in about 1 m depth in neutral soil.
- These antique door beaters has been located by a Middle East customer in a depth of 140 cm with his metal detecting instrument eXp 4000. The objects are made of gold.
- This antique statue has been found with the multi-sensor instrument Future 2005 in a depth of 110 cm.
- Several gold coins has been digged up in Greece. They were situated in about 2 m depth under the ground.
- The tomb of an shepherd together with his personal belongings like e.g. these ancient goat bells has been discovered with eXp 4000 and Future 2005 in a depth of 210 cm in clay soil.
- An accumulation of gold coins was detected with the treasure detector eXp 5000 in 3,20 m depth in rocky soil.
- This sensational discovery of a chest with gold bars was detected with the OKM earth imager eXp 3000 in aprox. 4,50 m depth.
- The engine of a fighter plane was located by Future I-160 in about 5 m depth under concrete soil.
- A gallery could be located by the metal detector eXp 5000 in 8 m depth. The diameter of this detected tunnel is 1,50 m.
- During official tests this historical tunnel has been located in a depth of 6 m under pavement. The tunnel has a diameter of 1 m.
- This old historic wine cellar has been digged up in France. This chamber is situated at 21 m depth.
(Drag cursor over image for details)
(25cm, 50cm, 75cm, 100cm)
(25cm) Only $2,629.00
(50cm) Only $3,470.00
(75cm) Only $4,329.00
(100cm) Only $5,510.00
DISC Detector Visualization System
For tunnel detection
For high resolution
Allows the searcher to see live into the ground
Recognize differences of temperatures on the surface of the ground
(Drag cursor over image for details)
If you find a price you think is lower or better than KELLYCO's Price, just let us know. We will almost always MEET or BEAT ANY PRICE! Click here for more info
- Kellyco Factory Certified Metal Detector Experts
- All Shipping is Carrier Calculated to Give You the Lowest Shipping Cost Possible.
- Kellyco reserves the right to substitute any free items in accessory packs/kits/options when items are no longer in stock.
Reasons to buy your metal detector from Kellyco:
- OKM provides an excellent two year limited warranty.
- Kellyco Metal Detector Superstore provides a rock-solid lifetime program of backup and support. You are welcome to contact us to answer questions and assist you with any problems or concerns as long as you own your metal detector.