- Home »
- OKM Metal Detectors »
- OKM Main Page
- Gepard GPR
- eXp 4000
- eXp 4000 Gold Edition
- eXp 4000 Pro
- eXp 5000
- eXp 5000 Gold Edition
- eXp 5000 Pro
- NEW Rover UC
- Rover C New Edition
- Rover Deluxe New Edition
- Rover C II New Edition
- Visualizer 3D
- VLF Emitter System
- Future I-160
- Cavefinder - A Version
- Cavefinder - B Version
OKM EvolutionNew 3D ground scanner enforces what the name already promises!
Ground Penetrating Instruments. Built with German Precision
Backed with American Support
The new 3D ground scanner Evolution enforces what the name already promises. This deep scan detector takes another step forward in advanced metal detection technology. It is a stunning blend of functionality, ergonomics and futuristic design.
A state of the art touch screen display and wireless bluetooth communication between the main unit and probe are only some of the innovative features. This device combines different high-end detection technologies in an extremely small, lightweight and compact easy to handle unit.The telescopic probe makes it easily transportable and rugged enough and suitable for nearly all terrains.
The lightweight main unit with touch screen display can be mounted on the telescopic probe or carried on the wrist holder. This makes it comfortable for treasure hunters and prospectors in nearly every environment. With integrated LED lamps it is even ready for the dark.
Toll Free 1-888-KELLYCO
- 3D ground mapping
- Getting started in 3d metal detection
- Guick and easy detection of buried materials
- Locate hidden rooms or underground voids
- Find buried treasure and determine position & depth
- Finds gold and silver
- Easy handling in difficult terrains
Evolution probe and display
Wireless telescopic probe with GST & elliptical coil included technologies:
- VLF metal detector
- EMSR sensor (SCMI-15-D)
- Coil probe: 21 x 13 cm
- Length: max. 81 cm / min. 47 cm
- Weight: 1 kg
- 4 integrated LED lamps for searching in the dark
Control unit with display:
- Wireless communication with probe
- Can be mounted on probe or carried on wrist holder
- Headphones & internal speakers
- Only 14 x 8 x 3 cm
- Weight: 0.2 kg
- Integrated touch screen
Touch screen display:
- 2.83" AMOLED-touch display
- Display resolution: 320 x 240
- Pixel pitch: 0.060 x 0.180 mm
- Color mode: Full color (262K color)
- Individual contrast settings
- Live Sound (VLF)
- 3D Scan (GST + VLF)
- Control unit: 2x AA batteries (1,5V, 2600 mAh)
- Probe: 2x AA batteries (1,5V, 2600 mAh)
- Battery status indicator on display
- Operating time: approx. 4 hours
- This meteorite has been found with the treasure hunting equipment Localizer 3000. The object was situated in a depth of 0,60 m under the ground.
- The ancient dagger was located by 3d ground scanner eXp 3000 in a depth of 60 cm. The iron blade is in well preserved condition, there is only a small piece of the wooden handle left. The discovered object is assigned to the Middle Age.
- This copper rock was found in a depth of 50 cm by the metal detector Rover Deluxe.
- Customers from Greece found this non-metallic glas vase with Rover C in about 1 m depth in neutral soil.
- These antique door beaters has been located by a Middle East customer in a depth of 140 cm with his metal detecting instrument eXp 4000. The objects are made of gold.
- This antique statue has been found with the multi-sensor instrument Future 2005 in a depth of 110 cm.
- Several gold coins has been digged up in Greece. They were situated in about 2 m depth under the ground.
- The tomb of an shepherd together with his personal belongings like e.g. these ancient goat bells has been discovered with eXp 4000 and Future 2005 in a depth of 210 cm in clay soil.
- An accumulation of gold coins was detected with the treasure detector eXp 5000 in 3,20 m depth in rocky soil.
- This sensational discovery of a chest with gold bars was detected with the OKM earth imager eXp 3000 in aprox. 4,50 m depth.
- The engine of a fighter plane was located by Future I-160 in about 5 m depth under concrete soil.
- A gallery could be located by the metal detector eXp 5000 in 8 m depth. The diameter of this detected tunnel is 1,50 m.
- During official tests this historical tunnel has been located in a depth of 6 m under pavement. The tunnel has a diameter of 1 m.
- This old historic wine cellar has been digged up in France. This chamber is situated at 21 m depth.
(Drag cursor over image for details)
If you find a price you think is lower or better than KELLYCO's Price, just let us know. We will almost always MEET or BEAT ANY PRICE! Click here for more info
- Kellyco Factory Certified Metal Detector Experts
- All Shipping is Carrier Calculated to Give You the Lowest Shipping Cost Possible.
- Kellyco reserves the right to substitute any free items in accessory packs/kits/options when items are no longer in stock.
Reasons to buy your metal detector from Kellyco:
- OKM provides an excellent two year limited warranty.
- Kellyco Metal Detector Superstore provides a rock-solid lifetime program of backup and support. You are welcome to contact us to answer questions and assist you with any problems or concerns as long as you own your metal detector.