- Home »
- OKM Metal Detectors »
- OKM Main Page
- Black Hawk R3 Complete Kit
- Black Hawk R3 Basic Kit
- Gepard GPR
- eXp 4000
- eXp 4000 Gold Edition
- eXp 4000 Pro
- eXp 5000
- eXp 5000 Gold Edition
- eXp 5000 Pro
- NEW Rover Gold
- Rover UC
- Rover C New Edition
- Rover Deluxe New Edition
- Rover C II New Edition
- Visualizer 3D
- Future I-160
- Cavefinder - A Version
- Cavefinder - B Version
- Black Hawk R3 Complete Kit
OKM Black Hawk R3 Complete KitComes w/ (14"), (6") & (5' x 5') Search Coils
With a powerful 600 MHz processor, this unit is well equipped to quickly find metallic objects like gold nuggets, buried treasure, jewelry & coins, battlefield artifacts and much more ...
The new Black Hawk R3 Pulse Induction detector from OKM enables the user to locate precious metals with extreme ease as deep as a metal detector can go. This detector was built with the treasure hunter in mind! It has been simplified to work at full efficiency within minutes out of the box. You don’t need months of practice to become proficient with the Black Hawk. Know if the metal is a ferrous or non-ferrous.
This high powered detector can find single nuggets down to over 45 em ( 18") deep and larger gold and silver objects like a treasure chest to depths well in excess of 8 m (26’)! This is all done by creating a high energy eddy current which allows this detector to search deeper than the competition! Another advantage is that this Pulse Induction detector can be used in nearly all terrains and does not respond to typical iron mineralization or black sand.
Or Call Toll Free 1-888-535-5926
for only a few dollars more!
- 36 cm (14") Search Coil
- Carrying strap
- Control unit
- Power Pack incl. charger and travel adapter
- Shipping carton (1)
- Telescopic rod assembly
- User's manual
- Wireless headphones incl. batteries
- 150 x 150 cm (5' x 5') Search Coil incl. carrying straps
- 16 cm (6") Search Coil
The Black Hawk R3 is an extremely efficient metal detector which utilizes a higher power scheme to search deeper in many different types of soils. Having accessed the latest in pulse induction detector technology, our engineers have been able to increase the size of the detection field (SDF), enabling the unit to see deeper. Using an automatic varying Eddy current allows the Black Hawk R3 to delay the next pulse which makes the transmission coil also the receiver coil. This additional delay allows the usage of larger search coils like our 150 x 150 cm (60 x 60") for extremely deep objects or our 16 cm for the very small gold nuggets.
- 150 x 150 cm (5'x5') Deep Search Coil: with a new modular plug-in design so you can make different shapes for even more versatility in the Field! Engineered to find larger objects hidden at greater depths.
- 16 cm (6") Search Coil: for locating smaller gold nuggets and items of great value.
- All new coil Design for better and deeper detection Depth!
- New Fully-Automatic Ground Balancing that offers even better sensitivity and Depth!
- All New Pin-pointing features to help in locating any target!
- Redesigned user-friendly software that makes setup and turning fast and Easy!
- lightning fast 600 MHz processor
- with advanced combined technology of Pulse Induction mono coil and SCMI sensor we have increased depth and metal discrimination
- the 150 x 150 cm deep search coil allows for detection up to 8 m of buried metal objects and treasures
- find very small targets like nuggets, coins or jewelry with the optional 16 cm search coil
- advanced programming have made this unit very easy to operate
- search at night with a built in LED lamp and adjustable backlit display
- discrimination of ferrous / nonferrous metals
- wireless stereo headphones for silent metal detection
- various settings to optimize the detector performance to your local soil (Threshold, Delay, Interference, Sensitivity)
- external powerful battery pack (Power Pack) for operating times up to 6 hours
- optional 12 V car charger to charge while on the go
The NEW Black Hawk R3 metal detector is not only capable of detecting rings, coins and jewelry but is also well suited for the detection of nuggets, placer and alluvial gold. The 16 cm (6") search coil has been optimized to locate the smallest of items in the toughest of terrains. Whether your search takes you along the banks of your local creek or your favorite stretch of beach, the coils are submersible to make finding your treasure in both wet and dry a breeze.
With a powerful 600 MHz processor, this unit is well equipped for treasure hunters and prospectors to quickly find metallic objects like:
- Gold Nuggets
- Gold and Silver Jewelry (rings, coins, necklaces, bracelets...)
- Buried Treasures
- Battlefield artifacts
- Naturally occurring gold, silver and other precious ores
(Drag cursor over image for details)
If you find a price you think is lower or better than KELLYCO's Price, just let us know. We will almost always MEET or BEAT ANY PRICE! Click here for more info
- Kellyco Factory Certified Metal Detector Experts
- All Shipping is Carrier Calculated to Give You the Lowest Shipping Cost Possible.
- Kellyco reserves the right to substitute any free items in accessory packs/kits/options when items are no longer in stock.
Reasons to buy your metal detector from Kellyco:
- OKM provides an excellent two year limited warranty.
- Kellyco Metal Detector Superstore provides a rock-solid lifetime program of backup and support. You are welcome to contact us to answer questions and assist you with any problems or concerns as long as you own your metal detector.