- Home »
- OKM Metal Detectors »
- OKM Main Page
- eXp 4500 Professional
- eXp 4500 Professional Plus Complete Pack
- Black Hawk R3 Complete Kit
- Black Hawk R3 Basic Kit
- Gepard GPR
- eXp 5000
- eXp 5000 Gold Edition
- eXp 5000 Pro
- NEW Rover Gold
- Rover UC
- Rover C New Edition
- Rover Deluxe New Edition
- Rover C II New Edition
- Visualizer 3D
- Future I-160
- Cavefinder - A Version
- Cavefinder - B Version
- Bionic X4 - Long Range Gold
OKM Bionic X4 - Long Range GoldBionic X4 Long Range with Android Smart Phone is used to find buried objects at long distances. By using cross pinpointing the exact position of the located object can be determined.
The fully automated Bluetooth connection between the Smart Phone and Bionic X4 transfers scan data directly to the Smart Phone where the data is mapped to the display. So the treasure hunter is able to see the bearing, direction and image through the Smart Phone’s camera and fix it for later analysis.
Or Call Toll Free 1-888-535-5926
- Weight: about 1.7 lb
- Operating Time (without smart phone at USB): about 16 Hours
- Operating Time (smart phone at USB): about 8 Hours
- Bluetooth Technology
- Dimensions: 10.2" x 5.5" x8.6"
- Smart Phone
- USB Cable & Charger
- Control unit
- Powerpack, Charger, Travel Adapter
- Waterproof & Shock Resistant Peli Case
- User Manual
Detection methods for gold hunting:
The Bionic X4 long range gold detector supports two different detection methods to locate hidden gold treasures:
- Ionic Detection Method (Ions-Chamber-System)
The Ionic Detection Method measures the ions radiation(ions absorbent) of buried gold objects. This detection method is only able to locate long time buried gold artifacts.
- Bionic Detection Method (Bio-Energy-System)
During the detection of gold the Bionic Detection Method interacts with the Bio-Energy of the operator's body to analyze minimum changes of object substances.Thereby the Bionic X4 gold detector is able to locate almost all gold objects.Independent of the age of the gold, the Bio-Energy-System can be used to find freshly buried gold, long time buried gold as well as golden artifacts that are not buried.
Camera view of the Android Smart Phone with digital compass for navigation (directional reference).
Typical applications of gold hunting:
Due to the dual scan methods the Bionic X4 gold detector is usable for many tasks like gold prospecting. The main applications of this gold long range detector are:
- Detection of natural gold, i.e. gold nuggets, gold dust, gold veins, alluvial gold or gold ore in hard rock and quartz
- Detection of buried gold, i.e. gold jewelry, gold statues, gold rings, gold coins or gold bars (gold bullions)
The Bionic X4 gold detector works not only in dry grounds, it is also suitable for humid places, wet soils and can be used after rainy days without any limitations.
The Bionic X4 gold long range detector reaches best performances in sparsely populated areas. Since the Bionic X4 is very sensitive to changes of the ionic and bionic fields, the accuracy increases greatly in undisturbed or undeveloped areas.
Features and characteristics:
In addition to both detection methods for gold hunting, the Bionic X4 is equipped with some additional features and functions including:
- Power Pack for up to 16 hours operating time (continuous operation)
- LED lights for night searches (also usable as flashlight)
- Laser pointer for directional reference (especially at night)
- Wireless stereo headphones
- Easy to read illuminated LED display
- Shock resistant and waterproof Peli transportation case including wheels and retractable handle for easy transportation
The smart phone's user interface and the OKM application is available in the following languages:
- Version A: English, Français, Deutsch, Español, Ελληνικά, Türkçe, Italiano, Nederlands, Pусский
- Version B: English, Français, فارسی, عربي
Using the included Android Smart Phone increases the Bionic X4 functionality and ease of use:
- Digital compass for navigation (directional reference)
- Optical fixation of detection direction
- Visual focusing of targets
On-site gold hunting with Bionic X4:
The Bionic X4 gold long range detector and all of our other Long Range detectors are especially used for a fast research and prospecting, to explore areas where hidden gold treasures may be buried. It can be used for a first quick examination of an unknown terrain to find places of interest and buried gold treasures, so it is advisable for gold prospectors and treasure hunters who don't have any clue where to start detecting. The gold prospector can easily and quickly get a general overview of large areas.
The Bionic X4 is especially designed for inaccessible areas where it is hardly possible to walk. Reasons can be accrued forests, rocky mountains or rock faces.
The treasure hunter will use the Bionic X4 gold detector to scan the horizon and find a direction where a higher probability of gold objects could be buried. As soon as the gold direction has been determined, the permanent acoustical signal of the detector will change and the detected direction can be fixed within the display of the Android Smart Phone.
Cross bearing with Bionic X4 to determine position of the gold treasure.
To find out the exact position of the gold you have to process a triangulation bearing with the Bionic X4 gold detector. Therefor you have to scan from at least two or more different directions and check if the detector is always responding to gold. As soon as you confirm two or more positive signals, the point of intersection from all directions marks your potential place of gold.
Bionic X4 and Rover UC savings package:
Since the Bionic X4 gold long range detector is not able to make any indications about depth and size of the buried gold objects, it is recommended to use another 3d ground scanner to conduct a detailed ground scan analysis. A very good choice is the Rover UC which also uses the Android Smart Phone as controller and field data analyzer.
By using the Bionic X4 you can locate the place where a high probability of gold may be buried under the ground and the Rover UC can detect the exact position and dependent on the ground conditions the depth and size of the gold artifacts or items of great value.
- This meteorite has been found with the treasure hunting equipment Localizer 3000. The object was situated in a depth of 0,60 m under the ground.
- The ancient dagger was located by 3d ground scanner eXp 3000 in a depth of 60 cm. The iron blade is in well preserved condition, there is only a small piece of the wooden handle left. The discovered object is assigned to the Middle Age.
- This copper rock was found in a depth of 50 cm by the metal detector Rover Deluxe.
- Customers from Greece found this non-metallic glas vase with Rover C in about 1 m depth in neutral soil.
- These antique door beaters has been located by a Middle East customer in a depth of 140 cm with his metal detecting instrument eXp 4000. The objects are made of gold.
- This antique statue has been found with the multi-sensor instrument Future 2005 in a depth of 110 cm.
- Several gold coins has been digged up in Greece. They were situated in about 2 m depth under the ground.
- The tomb of an shepherd together with his personal belongings like e.g. these ancient goat bells has been discovered with eXp 4000 and Future 2005 in a depth of 210 cm in clay soil.
- An accumulation of gold coins was detected with the treasure detector eXp 5000 in 3,20 m depth in rocky soil.
- This sensational discovery of a chest with gold bars was detected with the OKM earth imager eXp 3000 in aprox. 4,50 m depth.
- The engine of a fighter plane was located by Future I-160 in about 5 m depth under concrete soil.
- A gallery could be located by the metal detector eXp 5000 in 8 m depth. The diameter of this detected tunnel is 1,50 m.
- During official tests this historical tunnel has been located in a depth of 6 m under pavement. The tunnel has a diameter of 1 m.
- This old historic wine cellar has been digged up in France. This chamber is situated at 21 m depth.
(Drag cursor over image for details)
If you find a price you think is lower or better than KELLYCO's Price, just let us know. We will almost always MEET or BEAT ANY PRICE! Click here for more info
- Kellyco Factory Certified Metal Detector Experts
- All Shipping is Carrier Calculated to Give You the Lowest Shipping Cost Possible.
- Kellyco reserves the right to substitute any free items in accessory packs/kits/options when items are no longer in stock.
Reasons to buy your metal detector from Kellyco:
- OKM provides an excellent two year limited warranty.
- Kellyco Metal Detector Superstore provides a rock-solid lifetime program of backup and support. You are welcome to contact us to answer questions and assist you with any problems or concerns as long as you own your metal detector.