- Home »
- OKM Metal Detectors »
- OKM Main Page
- Gepard GPR
- eXp 4000
- eXp 4000 Gold Edition
- eXp 4000 Pro
- eXp 5000
- eXp 5000 Gold Edition
- eXp 5000 Pro
- NEW Rover UC
- Rover C New Edition
- Rover Deluxe New Edition
- Rover C II New Edition
- Visualizer 3D
- VLF Emitter System
- Future I-160
- Cavefinder - A Version
- Cavefinder - B Version
- Bionic 01 - Long Range Gold
OKM Bionic 01 - Long Range GoldUsed to find buried objects at long distances.
The gold detector Bionic 01 can be used for many detecting tasks. Gold detection, silver detection and treasure hunting in high distances are the main purposes of this gold detector. The long range system can find natural gold targets like nuggets or gold veins but also buried gold objects like jewelry, ornaments, gold or silver statues, gold rings or gold and silver coins. The gold long range detector can also be used for research of gold nuggets in riverbeds and near the coast. The gold detector can also locate successfully gold in the mountains, in forests, jungles and deserts. The gold finder Bionic 01 works not only in dry ground, it is also suitable for humid places, wet soils and can be used after rainy days without any difficulties. This gold detector is very sensitive to changes of the ionic and magnetic field of the surrounding area, that is why this gold and silver detector has the best performance in areas with less population and less constructions and buildings and is most accurate in nature environments. So it can be calibrated to the natural proximity in the most optimal way and recognize anomalies where possible gold discoveries can be situated.
The Bionic 01 is specially used for a fast research for gold and silver, to explore new areas where hidden treasures can be situated. It can be used for a first examination of unknown terrain to find interesting places of buried treasures, so it is advisable for gold hunters who don’t have any clue where to start detecting. The gold seeker can easily and quickly get a general overview about large areas.
This long range technology is specially designed for areas where it is impossible to walk. Reasons can be accrued forests, rocky mountains or rock faces.
By pointing the gold detector Bionic 01 in different directions and moving it along the horizon from left to the right side or vice versa, the gold searcher can detect the direction where buried gold or silver objects are situated. The gold finder immediately gives an acoustical signal and a message on the display when pointing in the direction of a gold/silver object.
If calibrated in the correct way the Bionic 01 does only react on gold and silver objects, it does not indicate ferrous metal or any other kind of metallic objects, neither cavities.
When a positive signal has been obtained, this distance scanning procedure should be repeated in the same direction from another position (for example the gold hunter can walk 50 meters to the left or right side). At the place where both measurements cross each other, a possible buried gold or silver discovery can be suspected. This procedure is called cross pinpointing.
Or Call Toll Free 1-888-535-5926
- Weight: about 3.5 lb
- Operating Time Full Charged: about 1 Hour
- LCD Display
- Dimensions: 15.5" x 5" x4"
- Charger for control unit
- Control unit
This drawing shows the cross pin pointing with gold detector Bionic 01. The first measurement is done at position A. If a positive signal is obtained the scanning procedure needs to be repeated at position B, which is about 25 - 50 m away from the first position. If another positive signal is present, the gold find is situated where the two directions of positive signals cross each other.This gold detector includes two individual searching systems:
- Bio-energy system (bionic mode)
- Ionization system (ionic mode)
The bio-energy system interacts with the bio energy of your own body during the localization of gold and silver objects to observe minimum changes of object substances. Thereby the gold detector Bionic 01 is able to locate almost all metallic objects whereas the ionization system is a method to measure the ions radiation (ions absorbance). Therefore a metal-ion reaction chamber is integrated in the Bionic 01.
The bio-energy system is able to locate also fresh buried or not buried objects no matter which age they are. The ionic system is mainly used to find buried artefacts.
- This meteorite has been found with the treasure hunting equipment Localizer 3000. The object was situated in a depth of 0,60 m under the ground.
- The ancient dagger was located by 3d ground scanner eXp 3000 in a depth of 60 cm. The iron blade is in well preserved condition, there is only a small piece of the wooden handle left. The discovered object is assigned to the Middle Age.
- This copper rock was found in a depth of 50 cm by the metal detector Rover Deluxe.
- Customers from Greece found this non-metallic glas vase with Rover C in about 1 m depth in neutral soil.
- These antique door beaters has been located by a Middle East customer in a depth of 140 cm with his metal detecting instrument eXp 4000. The objects are made of gold.
- This antique statue has been found with the multi-sensor instrument Future 2005 in a depth of 110 cm.
- Several gold coins has been digged up in Greece. They were situated in about 2 m depth under the ground.
- The tomb of an shepherd together with his personal belongings like e.g. these ancient goat bells has been discovered with eXp 4000 and Future 2005 in a depth of 210 cm in clay soil.
- An accumulation of gold coins was detected with the treasure detector eXp 5000 in 3,20 m depth in rocky soil.
- This sensational discovery of a chest with gold bars was detected with the OKM earth imager eXp 3000 in aprox. 4,50 m depth.
- The engine of a fighter plane was located by Future I-160 in about 5 m depth under concrete soil.
- A gallery could be located by the metal detector eXp 5000 in 8 m depth. The diameter of this detected tunnel is 1,50 m.
- During official tests this historical tunnel has been located in a depth of 6 m under pavement. The tunnel has a diameter of 1 m.
- This old historic wine cellar has been digged up in France. This chamber is situated at 21 m depth.
(Drag cursor over image for details)
If you find a price you think is lower or better than KELLYCO's Price, just let us know. We will almost always MEET or BEAT ANY PRICE! Click here for more info
- Kellyco Factory Certified Metal Detector Experts
- All Shipping is Carrier Calculated to Give You the Lowest Shipping Cost Possible.
- Kellyco reserves the right to substitute any free items in accessory packs/kits/options when items are no longer in stock.
Reasons to buy your metal detector from Kellyco:
- OKM provides an excellent two year limited warranty.
- Kellyco Metal Detector Superstore provides a rock-solid lifetime program of backup and support. You are welcome to contact us to answer questions and assist you with any problems or concerns as long as you own your metal detector.