You have no items in your shopping cart.
Minelab Safari Metal Detector
Get More for your Money! Get not 1, not 2, but 28 frequencies searching for treasure the very minute you turn it on.
A great detector at a Great price and its VERY EASY TO USE, VERY EASY TO TUNE AND VERY AUTOMATIC!
Hidden treasures are now within your reach with
Minelab's new user-friendly detector - Safari
Minelab's latest and greatest metal detector is the all new, Full Band Spectrum (FBS) fueled Safari! Same great 28 multi-frequency technology used in the E-TRAC and Explorer SE Pro. Featuring four pre-programmed detection modes and four programmable user modes, the Safari is easy-to-use while continuing Minelab's reputation for being cutting edge! Advanced, digital filtering will automatically eliminate and influence the ground signals for seamless detecting no matter what your field conditions may be!
Powered by Minelab's FBS multiple frequency technology, Safari combines deep, sensitive and accurate detecting for anyone demanding both simplicity AND performance!
- Ultra-lightweight 11" Double D waterproof coil combines high performance, great depth and sharp pinpointing.
- Four pre-programmed Detection Modes - Coin; Coin/Jewelry; Relic and All Metal.
- Four Programmable user modes.
- Linear -10 to +40 discrimination scale. Accept/Reject functionality.
- Fully Automatic and manual sensitivity control options.
- Pinpoint with audio and visual indicators for accurate detection.
- Trash Density - High ensures fewer false signals experienced in typical coin and relic environments, Low is ideal for clean sites.
- Threshold adjustment level on a 0-40 scale.
- Target Volume Adjust - adapts target signal volume to suit user preference.
- Noise Cancel - automatically selects the quietest, most stable channel for detecting.
- Menu Interface - Intuitive menu structure for fast and easy access and adjustment. Clear view target depth gauge; Target ID number; Target Icon (in Coin and Coin/Jewelry Modes); Mode indicators and Graphic Identification Bar showing active discrimination pattern.
- LCD Screen, 64 x 128 pixel with adjustable contrast settings.
- Long lower shaft as standard allowing extra extension for user comfort.
- Robust, well balanced design for comfortable detecting over longer periods.
rugged construction and excellent performance in
finding all types of treasure on land, beaches and in shallow water!
Target IdentificationWith its High Trash Density setting, Target IDs and audio tones are updated when sweeping over closely spaced targets FAST! This improves the recovery of deeply buried high conductivity targets in a trashy environment and allows you to more accurately identify the type of target found.
PinpointingAccurate and easy-to-use. Press the pinpoint button and watch the Safari zone in on the precise location of that precious target.
Detect ModesWith four pre-programmed detect modes you may choose from; Coin, Coin & Jewelry, Relic or All Metal. Each mode contains optimum settings for identifying the characteristics of preferred targets.
- Length Adjustable from 43 - 54"
- Weight 3.6 lbs. Excluding Batteries
- Coil 11" Lightweight, Waterproof, Double D
- Audio Output Internal Speaker or Headphones
- Headphone Output 1/4" Stereo Jack
- Visual Display 64 x 128 Pixel Liquid Crystal Display
- Transmission Full Brand Spectrum (FBS) Simultaneous multiple frequency transmission ranging from 1.5kHz to 100 kHz
- Ground Rejection Ground Compensation - Advanced Digital Filtering
- Discrimination Linear (-10 to +40 discrimination options)
- Custom Select Discrimination Yes (-10 to +40)
- Detect Modes (Preset) 4 (Coin; Coin/Jewelry ; Relic; All Metal)
- Detect Modes (Personal) 4 (Programmable/Save)
- Auto Noise Cancel (Scanning) Yes
- Pinpoint Non-Motion with Audio and Visual Indicators
- Sensitivity Adjustment Fully Automatic/Manual (0-20)
- Threshold Adjustable (0-40)
- Target Volume Adjustable (0-20)
- Trash Density High / Low
- Batteries 12V Alkaline Pack - 8 x 1.5 AA (batteries not included)
- Patents US 4890064, US 5537041, US 5506506