Minelab's ALL New GPX 5000
- NEW: Fine Gold Timing gives even more depth and sensitivity than Enhance — bring home more nuggets even from ground thought to be completely worked out!
- NEW: Salt/Gold Timingis great for all nugget sizes in salty ground — outstanding at the beach!
- NEW: Coin/Relic Timing is the deepest ever for benign ground conditions
- NEW: Improved electronics for increased target sensitivity and ground balance performance (includes improved Enhance Timing)
- 8 Soil/Timings is like having 8 detectors in 1, find more gold in ALL ground conditions.
- 6 factory preset Search Modes for switch on and go simplicity
- Automatic Ground Balance options to suit all conditions
- Increased Rx Gain adjustment allowing more precise sensitivity control and better performance
- Lightweight Li-ion Battery with inbuilt Speaker Booster capability
- Two Search coils 11" Double-D coil plus 11" Monoloop coil as standard
GPX 5000 All New Features
(GPX 5000 ONLY)
Is optimized for the most severe, heavily mineralized, variable and "hot rock" infested grounds, even when using a Monoloop coil.
Runs quietly in most heavily mineralized, variable and "hot rock" infested grounds using a Monoloop coil. It is more sensitive and detects deeper than Sensitive Smooth but can be slightly more affected by severe ground mineralization.
(GPX 5000 ONLY)
Finds sub-gram gold nuggets that Enhance cannot. It is more sensitive and detects deeper than Enhance.
(GPX 5000 ONLY)
Provides the best signal response on small to large gold in salt saturated and mineralized ground conditions. It will operate very well on salt lakes and beaches.
Gives great performance on a wide range of soil conditions, and target sizes. It is a good default timing to assess a new area.
Provides the best signal response on small gold in mild to medium ground mineralization.
Finds a good variety of target sizes in mildly mineralized ground. Similar but more powerful than Normal. It is capable of an improvement in depth, but is also more susceptible to interference and ground noise.
Gives significantly greater depth on medium to large targets in areas with nil to very mild ground mineralization.
Operating Features (Mode Specific Functions)
- Very Slow, Slow, Medium, Fast
- Rx Gain
- Audio Type
- Quiet, Normal, Deep, Boost
- Audio Tone
- Signal Peak
- Target Volume
- Normal, Inverted
- Tracking Speed
- 3 Tracking Speeds- Slow, Medium, Fast (plus Fixed)
- Iron Reject
- Off (All Metal), 1–10
YOU NEED THE BEST!
GPX Timings change the digital switching and
processing of the electronics in the detector.
For any ground condition, there is a Timing designed
for optimum performance.
- Headphones Type
- Koss UR30 100 Ω with 6.35mm (1/4") headphone socket
- Detector Weight
- 2.4kg (5.3lbs) including 11" coil (excluding battery and accessories)
- LCD Backlight
- Adjustable from 10 seconds time out to always on (8 positions)
- Battery Type
- Lithium-ion rechargeable battery 68Wh with in-built amplifier for speaker use
- Battery Level Indication
- Voltage level display (plus low battery warning alarm)
- Adjustable from 1100mm (43.3") to 1300mm (51.2")
- 11" Round Double-D - 11" Round Monoloop
- Visual Display
- 43 x 26mm (128 x 64 pixels) LCD with backlight
- Battery Weight
- 780g (1.7lbs)
- Bi-Level Pulse Induction
- Multi Period Sensing (MPS), Dual Voltage Technology (DVT), Smart Electronic Timing Alignment (SETA)
GPX 5000 Find Results
UK field tester "...although this site had been cleared of all targets using the GPX-4000, I still managed to get lots of good strong responses from targets around 10 inches deep."
Aus. field tester "I counted up all the small gold I have found in this site, so far it is 419 pieces for 210 grams ...and thats in well searched, extreme ground!"
Free Limited Edition Minelab Shovel
The Minelab engraved shovel will be available to customers starting 2010 August 30th. When your fax, email or mail warranty card to them, Minelab will process the information and send you the shovel immediately, straight from their office. Please remember only the first 200 kustomers will qualify for this promotion. You can fax or email the warranty card to Minelab for faster processing as soon as you buy one of these detectors.
Customers must submit their warranty cards to Minelab USA after purchasing their new GPX models. This promotion is only available to kustomers who purchase a GPX 4800 and GPX 5000. Be quick, as Minelab will only give away 200 of these collectable, limited edition Minelab Shovels. Once Minelab has received the submitted customer warranty card, Minelab will ship the shovel directly to the customer at no cost to customers.
The promotion starts on August 30th, 2010. The promotion will end once Minelab receives the 200th warranty card to their office. Customers can fax their warranty cards to 630-401-8180, email them to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail them to our corporate office: Minelab USA 2777 Findley Rd. Unit #4 Downers Grove, IL 60515