You have no items in your shopping cart.
Lorenz Deepmax Z1 Metal Detector Systemwith 14" (35cm) DD Coil & 40"x40" (1x1M) Frame Coil
- Magnetic Field Of Coil
- Current Through Coil
- 1m x 1m Coil
- Gold Bar
- Eddy Current
- Coin Chest
- Magnetic Field Of Coil
- 1m x 1m Coil
- Eddy Current
- Gold Bar (Found)
- Coin Chest (Found)
Eddy currents produced in a metal object by means of a pulsed primary field, will die away differently depending on the conductivity of the metal object. The classification circuit therefore gives a visual time delay reading for the eddy currents received over a certain period of time. In addition a ferrous / non- ferrous indication for every metal being detected is working when a double D coil is in use. This gives further information on the probable kind of metal being located as well as the audio sound emitted, which makes it easy to predetermine the exact place and the size of the buried metal object.
The Pulse GBS principle has got the advantage of using large diameter coils and high transmitting power. This is especially necessary when searching at depth. Frame mounted cable coils of different size and shape can be connected to the LORENZ DEEPMAX Z1 without any adjustments.
A special adaptation circuit has been added to the Detector to suit with different coil systems automatically. This ensures extreme depth capabilities with any coil connected. When enlarging the search coil diameter the sensitivity to bigger objects will also rise. At the same time smaller objects will be located less sensitive. This is particularly desirable when locating large objects while ignoring small bits. Large coils offer very high detection ranges. Even in difficult soils where magnetic iron oxides are present the LORENZ DEEPMAX Z1 will offer extreme depth capabilities for both ferrous and non-ferrous metal objects when the Ground Balancing System is in use. Other systems often suffer from ground effects which reduce the depth range in the ground. The LORENZ DEEPMAX Z1 will be able to locate objects at almost the same depths either in most types of ground or ”in air tests”. The high sensitivity of the DEEPMAX Z1 to non- ferrous metal objects like gold, silver and copper together with the new target analysis make this detector an outstanding device for many different locating purposes.
The DEEPMAX Z1 gives a visual indication on the LC Display for every metal being located. This time delay reading producing a number between 000 and 099 helps to classify metal objects. The target classification circuitry is only in some cases affected by the size of a metal object and therefore identifies small coins as well as large pieces of metal. The LORENZ DEEPMAX Z1 also offers a sophisticated and refined ferrous / non- ferrous target analysis which works more stable on difficult soils in conjunction with the 26cm or 35cm double D search coil. The Detector also emits an audible sound by way of either a speaker or headphones. Detection depths achieved (in air tests) are almost the same in many types of soils and therefore considerably higher than those possible with standard pulse induction or sine wave VLF - TR Detectors.
The LORENZ DEEPMAX Z1 was developed for professional search and locating applications. A variety of search coils can be connected to this metal detector. Large areas can be detected effectively especially with frame coils. Saltwater, most types of ground or temperature changes will only slightly affect the detection range of the DEEPMAX Z1. It is possible to eliminate some unwanted objects like nails and foils or to identify them as being small unwanted objects while searching for bigger and deeper objects. In conjunction with small coils the DEEPMAX Z1 is a great tool when searching for small objects deep in the ground.
- Car charger for 10-30V DC supplies available as accessory
- Frequency and Filter function for low frequency EMI interference elimination
- Automatic ground calibration retuning facility
- Different Delay and Sensitivity settings to eliminate small objects or for easy pinpointing
- Extreme detection depths for very large metal objects
- Specialized on gold and improved detection range on low conducting metal pieces
- Low frequency interference elimination circuitry for less interference in urban areas
- High dynamic range for extreme ground signals and easy pinpointing
- Optimal performance for the detection of small objects like coins or other non-ferrous objects
- Single or dual induction balanced or differential coil designs can be used
- Multi sensor detection (MST) with several searchcoils working at the same time without interfering each other. Please ask for details
- Easy to use data logger function works with additional Hard- and Software kit to generate six 2D image and six 3D surface maps from the scans being taken. Each map is different depending on the electronic analysis method and therefore can be the key to the probable kind of metal buried in the ground
- GPS based meter, Track, Field and Compass Heading information, makes it easy to work with the data logger
- New search system circuitry with all new functions
- Signal strength bar graph, time delay reading, ferrous/ non-ferrous icons, battery condition and all the mode settings are displayed simultaneously on a large LC Display
|Search Coils||14" Coil||18" Coil||40x40" frame square||40x40" double frame square|
Diameter = 13 / 64"
Diameter = 2,5 cm
|3' 11"||4' 3"||5' 4"||6' 6"|
|5' 6"||6' 6"||9' 2"||11' 1"|
Detection depths recorded in medium air; | X = outside the range of the coil.
*Note: depths will vary with soil conditions