Lorenz Deepmax X5 with 2 Coilsw/ 14" (35cm) DD Coil & 40"x40" (1x1M) Frame Coil
- Magnetic Field Of Coil
- Current Through Coil
- 1m x 1m Coil
- Gold Bar
- Eddy Current
- Coin Chest
- Magnetic Field Of Coil
- 1m x 1m Coil
- Eddy Current
- Gold Bar (Found)
- Coin Chest (Found)
Eddy currents produced in a metal object by means of a pulsed primary field, will die away differently depending on the conductivity of the metal object. The classification circuit therefore gives a visual time delay reading for the eddy currents received over a certain period of time. In addition a ferrous / non- ferrous indication for every metal being detected is working when a double D coil is in use. This gives further information on the probable kind of metal being located as well as the audio sound emitted, which makes it easy to predetermine the exact place and the size of the buried metal object.
The Pulse GBS principle has got the advantage of using large diameter coils and high transmitting power. This is especially necessary when searching at depth.Frame mounted cable coils of different size and shape can be connected to the Lorenz Deppmax X5/X6 without any adjustments.
A special adaptation circuit has been added to the Detector to suit with different coil systems automatically. This ensures extreme depth capabilities with any coil connected. When enlarging the search coil diameter the sensitivity to bigger objects will also rise. At the same time smaller objects will be located less sensitive. This is particularly desirable when locating large objects while ignoring small bits. Large coils offer very high detection ranges. Even in difficult soils where magnetic iron oxides are present the Lornez Deepmax X5/X6 will offer extreme depth capabilities for both ferrous and non-ferrous metal objects when the Ground Balancing System is in use. Other systems often suffer from ground effects which reduce the depth range in the ground.
The Lornez Deepmax X5/X6 will be able to locate objects at almost the same depths either in most types of ground or "in air tests". The high sensitivity of the Lornez Deepmax X5/X6 to non- ferrous metal objects like gold, silver and copper together with the new target analysis make this detector an outstanding device for many different locating purposes. The Lorenz Deepmax X5/X6 was developed to provide a number of features including high sensitivity and stability together with easy operation. The amount of controls was therefore reduced and a calibration of the Detector to our factory settings was also made to guarantee best results in the field.
The Lorenz Deepmax X5/X6 was developed for professional search and locating applications. A variety of search coils can be connected to this metal detector. Large areas can be detected effectively especially with frame coils. Saltwater, most types of ground or temperature changes will only slightly affect the detection range of the Lorenz Deepmax X5/X6. It is possible to eliminate some unwanted objects like nails and foils or to identify them as being small unwanted objects while searching for bigger and deeper objects. In conjunction with small coils the Lorenz Deepmax X5/X6 is a great tool when searching for small objects deep in the ground.
- Highly sensitive to all kinds of metal
- Stable operation on mineralised ground or salt water with Pulse Ground Balancing System
- Reliable / simple operation
- Exact pinpointing with large coils
- Very easy and effective detection of large areas
- Rugged, refined mechanical construction
- A variety of search coils are available for different detection purposes
- Automatic adaptation of different coil sizes to the electronics
- Small unwanted metal objects can either be identified or eliminated
- Fast audio response speed with voltage controlled oscillator (VCO)
- Logarithmic audio response and intensity bar graph reading for easy pinpointing
- Battery check with audio alarm tone
- Calibrated static (non-motion) target classification with visual time delay reading
- Improved ferrous / non-ferrous identification which is less affected by the ground
- Precisely adjustable audio-threshold
- Stable static response (acoustical and visual)
- Waterproof search coils
- Interchangeable rechargeable Batterypack
- Charge electronics with interchangeable AC-plug for world-wide operation
- Frequency control for interference elimination
- Automatic push button retuning facility
- Different Delay and Sensitivity settings to eliminate small objects or for easy pinpointing
- Extreme detection depths for very large metal objects
- Optimal performance for the detection of small objects like coins or other non-ferrous objects as well as for bigger objects buried deep.
- Single or dual induction balanced or differential coil designs can be used.
- Multi sensor detection (MST) with several searchcoils working at the same time without interfering each other. Please ask for details.
- Easy to use data logger function (built-in the Deepmax X6 only) Works with additional Hard- and Software to generate six 2D image and six 3D surface maps from the scans being taken. Each map is different depending on the electronic analysis method and therefore can be the key to the probable kind of metal buried in the ground. There is clearly a difference in the signature different metal objects and ground conditions will give. The same are displayed on a two or three dimensional surface or image map according to the available GPS module and USB storage media. This Hard- and Software kit is only available with the Deepmax X6
- New GPS based meter, Track, Field and compass
- New search system with new LC Display and all new functions
- Signal strength bar graph, time delay reading, ferrous / non-ferrous icons, battery condition and all the mode settings are displayed simultaneously on a large LC Display
- New improved searchcoils available
- More stable ground balancing functions for less interference in urban areas
- Improved AUTO function which gives with most targets only one indication instead of two when ground balancing system is selected. In addition different self tuning and Filter settings will help to make the unit even more stable.
- Completely New GROUND balancing systems with DD coils gives additional depth to small and large non- ferrous metal objects.
- Automatic false finding target identification.
|Search Coils||26cm / 10.25" Coil||35cm / 14" Coil||45cm / 18" Coil||40x40" frame square||40x40" double frame square|
Diameter = 5 mm / 0.5"
|15cm / 6"||15cm / 6"||X||X||X|
Diameter = 1.3 cm / 0.5"
|22cm / 9"||22cm / 9"||20cm / 8"||X||X|
Diameter = 2 cm / 0.8"
|29cm / 12"||33cm / 13"||31cm / 12.5"||X||X|
Diameter = 2.5 cm / 1"
|35cm / 14"||40cm / 16"||42cm / 17"||X||X|
10x10cm / 4x4"
|75cm / 30"||85cm / 34"||95cm / 38"||135cm / 54"||160cm / 64"|
.33 | / 3x6"
|80cm / 32"||90cm / 36"||100cm / 40"||130cm / 52"||160cm / 64"|
20x20cm / 8x8"
|100cm / 40"||110cm / 44"||125cm / 50"||180cm / 71"||230cm / 91"|
30x18x15cm / 12x8x6"
|130cm / 52"||145cm / 58"||165cm / 65"||240cm / 95"||320cm / 126"|
|Small fuel tank
20 | / 5.6 Gallons"
|150cm / 60"||165cm / 65"||190cm / 75"||280cm / 111"||370cm / 146"|
Detection depths recorded in medium air; | X = outside the range of the coil.
*Note: depths will vary with soil conditions