- Home »
- Garrett Metal Detectors »
- Garrett Main Page
- ATX Extreme PI
- ATX Extreme PI Deepseeker Pack
- GTI 2500 Pro
- GTI 2500 Pro with Eagle Eye
- AT Gold
- AT Gold Adventure Pack
- AT Pro All-Terrain
- AT Pro Adventure Pack
- AT Pro Sports Pack Spring Special
- ACE 350
- ACE 250
- ACE 250 Sport Package
- ACE 150
- ACE 150 Pro
- Sea Hunter Mark II
- Sea Hunter Mark II - 2 Coil Pack
- Infinium LS
- Eagle Eye Treasure Hound Depth Multiplier
- Treasure Hound - Depth Multiplier (GTI 2500)
Garrett Treasure Hound - Depth Multiplier (GTI 2500)
Generally speaking, the Treasure Hound™ Depth Multiplier should be used when searching for metal objects the size of a can, jar, or for elongated objects such as large metal pipes, tubing or culverts. In addition, small targets, such as coins can be found using the EagleEye™ Pinpointing front searchcoil.
Or Call Toll Free 1-888-535-5926
- Use the EagleEye front coil for accurate pinpointing and small object detection
- Easily switch from depth multiplier searching to pinpoint mode with the touch of a button
- Eliminates the need to switch coils or have a second detector to zero in on a target
- Find larger targets at twice the depth of conventional coils
Depth Multipliers search for larger, deeper targets, scan 15 feet to 20 feet for buried treasure caches and other hidden valuables. A depth multiplier is a specialized opitional search coil designed to detect large and deeply buried targets, such as money caches, relics, safes and ore veins. Unlike a regular search coil, the transmitter and receiver portions of the depth multiplier are spilt into two compartments, thereby widening and deepening the detection field so that more information about a detected target can be retrieved and processed. Because it ignores small pieces of junk metal, the depth multiplier is especially useful in areas with a lot of trash.
"Bloodhound" search coils find deep caches. You'll get no signals from pesky small trash. Treasure hunters know they can depend on the Bloodhound to hunt two to four times deeper. The two-box attachment is designed to give additional depth to any of Garrett's Master Hunter detectors. Just connect the Bloodhound, switch on your detector and find the cache you seek. There are absolutely no adjustments necessary...anyone can operate it. Because many caches are located in areas filled with junk metal, the Bloodhound is engineered to ignore small trash to speed searches.
Treasure Hound Depth Multiplier with EagleEye Pinpointing For the GTI 2500
Made exclusively for the GTI 2500 Metal Detector. The ultimate deep seeking accessory. Helps detect deeply buried caches
and large treasures.
(Spanish instructions available)
Note: TheTreasure Hound Depth Multiplier for the GTI-2500 is an optional deep seeking twin coil system and therefore requires the GTI-2500 metal detector to operate.
Includes 1 Transmitter Search Coil 16"x11" - 1 Receiver 16"x11" Search Coil plus Connecting Shaft.
Ships in one box
For More Information on Depth Multipliers
Call Toll- Free 1-800-898-6673 or 1-800-327-9697
If you find a price you think is lower or better than KELLYCO's Price, just let us know. We will almost always MEET or BEAT ANY PRICE! Click here for more info
- Kellyco Factory Certified Metal Detector Experts
- All Shipping is Carrier Calculated to Give You the Lowest Shipping Cost Possible.
- Kellyco reserves the right to substitute any free items in accessory packs/kits/options when items are no longer in stock.
Reasons to buy your metal detector from Kellyco:
- Garrett provides an excellent two year limited warranty.
- Kellyco Metal Detector Superstore provides a rock-solid lifetime program of backup and support. You are welcome to contact us to answer questions and assist you with any problems or concerns as long as you own your metal detector.