- Home »
- Garrett Metal Detectors »
- Ace 350
Garrett ACE 350 Metal Detector
- DD configuration provides greater detection depth and performance by significantly reducing the negative effects of heavily mineralized ground and saltwater interference.
- Long, narrow detection field provides excellent scanning coverage and target separation ability, as compared to conventional coils.
- Garrett exclusive: blunted tip and tail design further extended coil's total scan area and offers improved searching along obstacles (walls,fencing,etc).
- Excellent ground visibility through coil
- Rugged, Rhino-Tough epoxy-filled construction
- Waterproof design; near-neutral buoyancy in water
- Enhanced Iron Resolution allows more precise control over how much discrimination to apply. Use to separate good treasure targets from adjacent iron trash.
- Higher Frequency* offers improved ability to detect small, conductive targets. (such as small gold nuggets).
*Compared to ACE 250/150
Garrett ACE 350 Features:
- Powerful, large 8.5"x11" PROformance DD search coil
- Enhanced Iron Resolution allows more control of iron discrimination levels; helps separate good target from adjacent junk iron.
- Higher Frequency - offers improved ability to detect small conductive targets (small coins, nuggets)
- Volume control headphones - Garrett Clear Sound Easy Stow headphones are included with ACE 350
- Electronic Pinpointing to speed target recovery
- Accept/Reject Discrimination to modify discrimination patterns
- Five Search Modes: select pre-set discrimination patterns or create your own
- Continuous Coin Depth Indicator to determine target depth
- Battery Condition Indicator shows battery life continually
- Interchangeable ACE series search coils are available
- Pushbutton Controls with One-Touch operations
Garrett ACE 350 Specifications:
- Target ID Cursor Segments - 12
- Iron Discrimination Segments - 4
- Accept/Reject Discrimination - YES
- Search Modes - 5
- Sensitivity/Depth Adjustments - 8
- Electronic Pinpointing - YES
- Frequency - 8.25 kHz
- Audio Tone ID Levels - 3
- Standard Search coil - 8.5"x11" DD PROformance
- Length (Adjustable) - 42" to 51" (1.06m-1.29m)
- Total Weight - 2.8Ibs. (1.27 kgs.)
- Batteries - 4 AA (included)
- Warranty - 2 Year, Limited Parts/Labor
Whether replacing an old detector or buying for the first time, choosing the right metal detector should be easy. That's why Garrett provides you with this important information that will empower you to make an informed decision about the technology, features and options you need to be a successful treasure hunter. Carefully consider this chart and the pages of this Buyer’s Guide to learn more about the many options available in today’s Garrett detectors.