- Home »
- Fisher Metal Detectors »
- Fisher Main Page
- F19 LTD Green Camo
- F19 LTD Pink Camo
- F75 LTD Edition - BLK
- F75 3 Coil Package
- F70 11 DD Coil
- F70 2 Coil Package
- F70 3 Coil Package
- F5 DD
- F2 DD
- F2 2 Coil Package
- F2 3 Coil Package
- FX-3 Ferro Probe
- CZ-21 w/ 10.5" Coil
- CZ-21 w/ 8" Coil
- 1280x w/ 10.5" Coil
- 1280x w/ 8" Coil
- Gemini III
- Gold Bug Pro
- Gold Bug Pro Combo
- Gold Bug DP
- Gold Bug
- Gold Bug II 2 Coil Package
- Gold Bug II w/ 10" Coil
- Gold Bug II w/ 6.5" Coil
- Commercial & Industrial
- TW-8800 Multi-Frequency Digital Line Tracer
Fisher TW-8800 Multi-Frequency Digital Line Tracer
Depth measurement is done at the push of a button. The transmitter allows the user to locate in either a conductive or inductive mode. A meter and two switches make transmitter set up simple and quick. In the Fisher tradition, the TW-8800 is affordable, tough, and simple to use while providing maximum performance. A two year limited warranty comes standard with the unit.
Or Call Toll Free 1-888-535-5926
- Advanced digital signal processing for accurate locating
- Multi-frequency operation
- Automatic gain control for maximum sensitivity
- Passive locating modes (power & radio frequencies)
- Audio and visual left/right guidance
- Weather resistant design
- Push button depth measurement
- Large easy to read LCD display
- Hard or soft carrying case standard equipment
- Two year warranty
- Depth Accuracy: +1 inch per foot in nominal conditions
- Readout Units: Inches or cm
- Left/Right Guidance: VCO (varying pitch) output for easy over target location
- Audio: continuous tone=Left, pulsed tone=Right
- Visual: Left/Right/Over Target messages
- Signal Strength: Digital Numeric Readout (0-99%) & Bar Graph
- Sensitivity Adjust: Automatic
- LCD Backlight: Included
- Battery Test: Automatic Low Battery alert - Push button readout
- Battery Type: Six "C" cells
- Battery Life: 80 Hours
- Weight: 6.0 lbs.
- Operating Temp: -4 0 to +1400F
(-200 to +600C)
- Output Frequencies: 82kHz, 8.2kHz, 820Hz
- Output Power (nominal): 82kHz: .7Watts, 8.2kHz: 7.0Watts, 820Hz: 7.0Watts
- Battery Test: Yes
- Battery Type: Two 6 Volt lantern batteries
- Battery Life: 80 Hours at 82kHz
- Weight: 7.8 lbs.
2 Year Warranty:
Fisher warrants the TW-8800 to be free of defects in materials and workmanship when it is shipped from the factory. The terms of this warranty are fully explained in a warranty registration card that accompanies the instrument. Complete factory and field service facilities support the warranty.
*Please call 1-888-KELLYCO for warranty information outside the United States.
(Drag cursor over image for details)
If you find a price you think is lower or better than KELLYCO's Price, just let us know. We will almost always MEET or BEAT ANY PRICE! Click here for more info
- Kellyco Factory Certified Metal Detector Experts
- All Shipping is Carrier Calculated to Give You the Lowest Shipping Cost Possible.
- Kellyco reserves the right to substitute any free items in accessory packs/kits/options when items are no longer in stock.
Reasons to buy your metal detector from Kellyco:
- Fisher provides an excellent two to five year limited warranty depending on metal detector model.
- Kellyco Metal Detector Superstore provides a rock-solid lifetime program of backup and support. You are welcome to contact us to answer questions and assist you with any problems or concerns as long as you own your metal detector.