- Home »
- Fisher Metal Detectors »
- Fisher Main Page
- F75 LTD Edition - BLK
- F75 3 Coil Package
- F70 11 DD Coil
- F70 2 Coil Package
- F70 3 Coil Package
- F5 DD
- F2 DD
- F2 2 Coil Package
- F2 3 Coil Package
- FX-3 Ferro Probe
- CZ-21 w/ 10.5" Coil
- CZ-21 w/ 8" Coil
- 1280x w/ 10.5" Coil
- 1280x w/ 8" Coil
- Gemini III
- Gold Bug Pro
- Gold Bug Pro Combo
- Gold Bug DP
- Gold Bug
- Gold Bug II 2 Coil Package
- Gold Bug II w/ 10" Coil
- Gold Bug II w/ 6.5" Coil
- Commercial & Industrial
- FP ID 2100 Magnetic Locator
Fisher FP ID 2100 Magnetic LocatorTarget Identification System designed to save you time from digging unnecessary holes, especially in hard or frozen ground
The FP ID 2100 can effectively locate valves and curbs up to 9ft deep, survey markers up to 8ft deep, and PK nails up to 14" deep. The FP ID 2100 provides performance so controlled it can distinguish between a manhole cover and a close iron valve.In the Fisher Tradition, the FP ID 2100 is affordable, tough, and simple to use while providing maximum performance. A three year limited warranty comes standard with the unit.
Or Call Toll Free 1-888-535-5926
- Unbeatable performance locating targets near a fence line
- Pinpoints to 1 inch of center for Valves and Curb Boxes
- Excellent for finding buried ferrous objects including PK nails, iron pipes, valve covers, masonry nails and old hidden culverts
- Made of strong ABS. Unique end design also protects the switches, and the operator is still able to use the controls when wearing thick gloves
- Pulsating tone/low battery indication and quick, easy battery replacement
- Operating Temperature: -13 to 140F (-25 to 60C)
- Power Supply: 1- 9v Battery
- 55 hours intermittent use
- Low battery indication
- Weight: 2 lbs. (.9kg)
- Dimensions: Overall length 34 inches Submersible in water up to the handle grip (30 inches)
- Circuit Board: surface mount technology and has a silicon protected coating
3 Year Warranty:
Fisher warrants the Sonde FP ID 2100 to be free of defects in materials and workmanship when it is shipped from the factory. The terms of this warranty are fully explained in a warranty registration card that accompanies the instrument. Complete factory and field service facilities support the warranty.
*Please call 1-888-KELLYCO for warranty information outside the United States.
If you find a price you think is lower or better than KELLYCO's Price, just let us know. We will almost always MEET or BEAT ANY PRICE! Click here for more info
- Kellyco Factory Certified Metal Detector Experts
- All Shipping is Carrier Calculated to Give You the Lowest Shipping Cost Possible.
- Kellyco reserves the right to substitute any free items in accessory packs/kits/options when items are no longer in stock.
Reasons to buy your metal detector from Kellyco:
- Fisher provides an excellent two to five year limited warranty depending on metal detector model.
- Kellyco Metal Detector Superstore provides a rock-solid lifetime program of backup and support. You are welcome to contact us to answer questions and assist you with any problems or concerns as long as you own your metal detector.