Fisher M-101 Rebar Locator
The Fisher M-101 metal detector was designed specially for finding reinforcing bars and other metal objects embedded in concrete, conduits, PK nails, wiring, wall studs and other metallic objects. Users may expect accuracy to 1/4" of the center line of the rebar. Turn the instrument on and only the penetration control need be adjusted for most operations, allowing maximum penetration depth for metals.
A preset circuit eliminates ground effects caused by highly mineralized materials and false signals due to loop movement. The M-101 also can effectively locate small metal items carried on or within a person and is substantially more sensitive than the average low cost metal detectors used at airports, so that a given metal item can be found at a greater distance from the search loop itself. Searches in water may be up to the control box. The search loop and cord are waterproof. Backed by Fishers industrial 2 year warranty.
2 Year Warranty:
Fisher warrants the M-101 to be free of defects in materials and workmanship when it is shipped from the factory. The terms of this warranty are fully explained in a warranty registration card that accompanies the instrument. Complete factory and field service facilities support the warranty. *Please call 1-888-KELLYCO for warranty information outside the United States.
- Operating Frequency:
- Operating Frequency of Coil: 4.5 kHz
- Sensitivity Adjustment: Range 12:1
- Output Indication:
- Meter: 1 milliamp, 1-100 linear scale
- Speaker: 16 Ohm impedance
- Headset (optional): 8 Ohm impedence
- Audio Frequency: 450 Hz
- Power Supply: +/- 9V, (2) 9V NEDA 1604
- Coil Configuration: Double D
- Weight: 2.8 lbs. (1.3kg)
- Shipping Weight: 4 lbs. (1.8 kg)
- Shipping Dimensions: 26.5 x 6.25 x 6.25"
(67 x 16 x 16 cm)
- Control Box: 3x5x6" (8x12x16 cm)
- Handle: 0.75 x 23" (1.9 x 58.4 cm)
- Battery Life: 50 Hours (approximate)
- Weight: Housing 1.2 lbs.
- Case Dimensions: 8.25" x 8.5" x 32.5"