You have no items in your shopping cart.
Fisher F70 Visual & Audio
Target ID Metal Detector
If it's in the Ground or in the Water
a Metal Detector will Find it!!
Gold Prospecting & More. Powerful Performance
The F70 is a multi-purpose high-performance computerized metal detector. It has the high sensitivity and ground balancing control needed for even the most challenging soil conditions, the discrimination responsiveness needed for serious relic hunting under difficult conditions, and visual target ID considered essential in searching for coins. The F70 operates at 13 kHz for good sensitivity to gold nuggets and jewelry as well as to coins. The F70 comes with a 9 3/4" open-frame waterproof concentric elliptical search coil for broad sweep yet narrow target pinpointing.
The F70 is among the lightest and best balanced of all high-performance metal detectors, so you can hold and swing it almost effortlessly. The grip is durable highfriction foam elastomer, comfortable in any kind of weather. The controls are conveniently located and easy to learn how to use. Locking collars on the tubes eliminate rattling.
- Mechanical: 3-piece breakdown aluminum pole system, batteries under elbow, Armrest adjustment - forward/backward.
- Search coil: 9 3/4" open-frame waterproof concentric elliptical search coil.
- Batteries: 4 AA, alkaline (included).
- Weight: 2 pounds 15 ounces (1.3kg), with alkaline batteries installed.
- Operating Principle: VLF induction balance
- Operating Frequency: nominal 13 kHz, quartz crystal timing reference
- Basic Sensitivity: 6 x 109 root Hertz (detectivity)
- Lag Coefficient: 78 milliseconds
- Standard 10" elliptical concentric
- Reactive approximately 10,000 micro-cgs
- Resistive approximately 1,200 micro-cgs
- Accessory 11" bi-axial
- Reactive approximately 30,000 micro-cgs
- Resistive approximately 3,700 micro-cgs
- Resistive Overload: approximately 1,200 micro-cgs units (volume susceptibility)
- 4,800 micro-cgs units with sensitivity < 30
- Ground Balancing Range: From ferrite to salt, inclusive
- Ground Suppression: combination of second and third order methods
- ID Ground
- Suppression: third order
- Battery Life: Typically 40 hours with high quality alkaline batteries
- Estimated 80 hours with nickel oxyhydroxide batteries
- Estimated 65 hours with lithium iron disulfide batteries
- Operating Temp Range: 4 to +122 degrees F (-20 to +50 degrees C)
- Operating Humidity Range: 0-90% non-condensing