You have no items in your shopping cart.
Fisher 1280x Metal Detector
If it's in the Ground or in the Water
a Metal Detector will Find it!!
Hunt anywhere with the 1280-X Aquanaut
Search on Land or in Shallow Water
Underwater Metal Detector
Discriminating, Simple to Use, Rugged and Affordable
The deep-seeking, submersible, Aquanaut features automatic turn on and go operation for salt water, fresh water or land use. VF discrimination, target strength LED and our patented quartz-crystal circuitry offers up to 75 hours of battery life. For added ease of use, the control box converts to a belt mount.
- VF-Dscrimination: Full Range Trash Rejection Potentiometer
- Power On/Off Volume: Dual function potentiometer and switch
- Battery Test / Sensitivity: Dual Function Potentiometer and Switch
- Search Mode VF-Discrimination, Slow Motion
- 8" Coil
- 5.1 lbs. Complete (with headset)
- 2.3 lbs. Search coil
- 2.3 lbs. Control Housing
- 10" Coil
- 5.4 lbs. Complete (with headset)
- 2.6 lbs. Search coil
- 2.6 lbs. Control Housing
- Length Collapsed 33", Extended 49"
- Hipmounting Belt clip for detachable control housing
- Submersible to 250 feet
- Operates in salt water, fresh water and land
- Visual Target Response Light Emitting Diode (LED)
- Batteries (8) 1.5 Volt AA Penlight
- Battery Life
- Carbon Zinc 30-50 hours
- Alkaline 60-80 hours
- Headset is Piezo Electric, Custom Design
- 2 Year Limited Warranty