Kellyco Metal Detectors
KELLYCO Metal Detectors, the world’s largest and oldest metal detector distributor was established in 1955. With 52 successful years in business, KELLYCO Metal Detectors:
- Is the proven industry leader, selling all major brands of metal detectors to both a national and international customer base.
- Has a 30,000 square foot building on 3.5 acres, packed with over one million dollars of metal detecting inventory.
- Is located in beautiful Winter Springs, Florida. Only a 30 minute drive from Disney and other fantastic local attractions.
- Is prepared to support our customers’ treasure hunting needs.
- Stays focused on core values.
- Provides amazing customer support.
- Has longevity and continues to successfully stand the test-of-time.
To provide a motivating, healthy, and productive workplace, KELLYCO Metal Detectors offers a host of benefits. Among the various benefits many KELLYCO Employees enjoy:
- A Comprehensive Health Care Plan
- Dental and Vision Plans
- Vacation Days, Personal Days and Paid Holidays
- 401K & Profit Sharing Plans
- Life Insurance and Disability Insurance
- Direct Payroll Deposit
- Employee Discount Programs
- Learning Opportunities
- A Family Owned Business With a Professional Atmosphere
We are always open to exploring new ideas in benefits and compensation. Our goal is to continue building a company characterized not only by success, but by the highest levels of integrity in our dealings with our customers and each other.Current Employment Opportunities:Metal Detector Sales Specialist
Winter Springs, FL
Inbound and Showroom Sales
Experienced Metal detectorist with sales experience required, paid training
Competitive hourly rate plus commission and benefits
The world's largest and oldest metal detector distributor with 60 years in the industry is currently seeking qualified metal detector sales specialists.
As a Kellyco Retail Sales Specialist, key duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Providing quality service to our customers via phone, emails, live chats and showroom
* Responsible for product knowledge related to metal detecting answering questions face to face, telephone and internet -training provided
* Entering sales orders
* Providing sound technical advice to customers / troubleshooting machines
* Perform data entry that relates to customer's accounts
* Provide customers with order status and/or tracking details
* Respond to daily leads and inquiries via email
* Respond to forum requests/inquiries
* Attend events / local clubs
* Outbound calls
* Possible on the road sales
* Some evenings and weekends required
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
* Sales experience required
* Metal detector experience required
* Experience with commercial/industrial detection devices a plus
* Quick learner, self-motivated
* Technically inclined with electronics a plus
* Bi-lingual a plus (Spanish/English)
* Must possess strong communication skills
* Use strong time management skills
* Be able to determine & prioritize tasks
* Computer knowledge, internet, Outlook, Word, Excel, NetSuite
* Strong multitasking ability
* Experienced with forums, social media and YouTube a plus
Education & Training:
* High school diploma or equivalent
Resume submissions only to: GKnight@kellycodetectors.com