- Was the telephone representative courteous, helpful, and knowledgeable?
Kellyco's Average Rating: (4.835)
- Was the salesman or technical support staff able to handle your questions or problems?
Kellyco's Average Rating: (4.816)
- Was the delivery made on time?
Kellyco's Average Rating: (4.781)
- How would you rate your overall experience in dealing with Kellyco.
Kellyco's Average Rating: (4.802)
Would you buy from Kellyco again? Yes No
Very courteous and helpfulI'm not sure you can improve perfection. When I called Kellyco, the girls answering the phone were very courteous and helpful. They walked me through ordering steps and were very friendly. Special thanks to them.
The main reason for my purchase was to use the unit to locate all the parts I drop when working on different equipment in the yard. The first time I used it I had the part in my hand within a few minutes. I had crawled around on my hands and knees for 45 - 60 minutes without any results. Not I think I might start looking for other things I've lost around here. Be nice to find my "mind" somewhere around here - lost it right after my second boy turned 13!
Thanks and you can bet when and if I decide to purchase bigger and better I know where to go... Kellyco.
* Comments without stars are from unsolicited emails, letters, warranty cards, etc.