Viper Metal Detector
For Land & Water
delivery allows us to offer this outstanding new all-purpose
metal detector that can be used on beaches, in the surf,
diving, and all inland detecting at parks, playgrounds,
schoolyards, or anywhere treasures can be found.
Viper is an ultra-compact high powered metal detector
made to be extremely easy to use with a minimum of controls.
Easy as A - B - C.
A) Turn on
Set discriminator level
C) Start searching
Exclusive features include: full automatic
tuning, automatic ground balancing and a powerful full
range audio discrimination that's easy to use and easy
to set. With the added power of the Viper's discriminating
ability, you can easily search the older swimming holes,
beaches, and old homesteads that generally have large
amounts of buried trash that slow down or stop other
detectors. Viper will not let you down. It ignores the
trash and gets to the more valuable and deeper coins,
rings and other treasures.
the Viper All-Purpose Land and Water Metal Detector
With 10 Inch Neutral buoyancy concentric search coil
new addition to the Cobra/Viper Metal Detector line. A
well-balanced easy to tune, easy to use metal detector that
works as well in fresh or salt water. It is one of those rare
metal detectors that can search on western mountain
ranges or hunt for lost coins and rings in parks or old school
yards. Relics and artifacts are well within its searching
capabilities and field tests have proven the Viper to truly
be called an all-purpose metal detector.
for the beginner or experienced treasure hunter who wants
a super sensitive metal detector that can be used anywhere,
on land, beach, and swallow water.
Some exclusive features of the Viper include automatic pre-set tuning
and ground balance, (use it anywhere). With the
added power of the Viper's full-range discriminator, you can
easily search the oldest swimming areas, beaches, parks, etc.
that have large amounts of buried trash that slow down or
stop other treasure hunters. Viper will not let you down.
It ignore the trash and drives a signal that gets the deeper
more valuable coins, rings and other treasures.
gives you all the control you will ever need for both land
and water hunting. Control layout is simple, logical and
clearly marked. The upper left turner knob turns the detector
on and off and allows the operator to control how deep the
Viper will detect. The upper right-hand turning knob sets
how much trash elimination/rejection you might need and is
also clearly identified with a low/medium and high range (each
range is adjustable). A bright target light is included to
help the treasure hunter visually see the target light when
it indicates deeper fringe signals. This is an added bonus
to this detector!
Features of the Viper Metal Detector
- Concentric 10 Inch neutral buoyancy search coil
- Dual underwater headphone for land and shallow water
- State-of-the-art circuitry
- Operating frequency 12.5 kHz
- Automatic ground balancing
- Adjustable discrimination - eliminates trash
- Target response light for battery test and visual detection of in-ground targets
- Audio Target detection through headphones
- On-Off control with built-in detection depth control
- Built-in automatic battery testing circuit
- Operates on a 9-volt Battery (not included)
- Lightweight at only 4.2 lbs
- Powder coated upper and lower stems
- Arm Rest with rubber cushions
- Adjustable lower stem with locking ring
- Extended length of metal detector is 46 inches
- Collapsed length is 40 inches
- All Viper Detectors are sealed in a cylindrically shaped main control unit and have a dual o-ring sealed water-tight housing
- All external controls feature two o-ring seals for each control to keep water out, even under
- 5 Year Warranty!