You have no items in your shopping cart.
FisherXLT-30c Acoustical Leak Detector
Option C - Little Foot Microphone & Hydrophonic Probe
The XLT-30 takes leak detection to a new level with advanced electronic amplification and filtering. An all tactile keypad along with an easy to read digital display enables even the novice to become proficient at leak detection. The advanced microprocessor enables ENHANCEMENT of the weakest sounds like those in non-metallic pipes or those in sound muffling conditions. The XLT-30 is also designed to reject most loud interfering noises like wind, motors, and traffic.
New to the filtering selection is a Notch feature that allows independent suppression of an outside interfering sound, allowing the user to selectively tune to the desired leak noise. In the Fisher tradition, the XLT-30 is affordable, tough, and simple to use while providing maximum performance. A two year limited warranty comes standard with the unit.
2 Year Warranty: Fisher warrants the XLT-30 to be free of defects in materials and workmanship when it is shipped from the factory. The terms of this warranty are fully explained in a warranty registration card that accompanies the instrument. Complete factory and field service facilities support the warranty.
*Please call 1-888-KELLYCO for warranty information outside the United States.
|Factory Included Accessories||No|
|Search Coil Type||No|
|Search Coil Size (in)||No|
|Search Coil Shape||No|
|Search Coil Build||No|
|Waterproof Search Coil||No|
|Interchangeable Search Coil||No|
|Arm Rest Strap||No|
|Assembled Length Max (in)||No|
|Assembled Length Min (in)||No|
|Control Box Mount||No|
|Number of Frequencies||No|
|Programmable Target Id||No|
|Target Id Segments||No|
|Search Mode Types||No|
|Battery Life (hr)||No|
Fisher XLT-30c Acoustical Leak Detector
- 2 Year Warranty
- All Pass: 60Hz - 6kHz
- Filter Mode: 60Hz - 2.4kHz, 20 Hz - 60 kHz, Gain > 55 db
- Filter Types: Independent Notch Filter, Lowpass, Highpass or Bandpass
- Gain: 95dB
- Output Indications:
- Audio: High Performance Headphones (64 ohms)
- Visual: LCD Bar Graph and 2-Digit Numeric Display
- Battery Test: Automatic
- Weight: Housing 1.2 lbs
- Battery Type: Two 9 Volt Alkaline
- Battery Life: 50 Hours (approximate)
- Case Dimensions: 8.25" x 8.5" x 32.5"
- Ultra Low Amplifier Noise
- Automatic Battery Test and Monitoring
- Notch Filter for External Noise Suppression
- Detects and Pinpoints Liquid Leaks in Pipes
- Tactile Keypad & Digital Display for Easy Use
- Improved Headset for Clearer Sound Response
- Increased Response in Poor Sound Conductors
- Shielded Sensor for Reduced Response to Outside Noise
- Automatic Limiter System to Enhance Weak Noise Sources
- Peak Hold Feature on LCD Bar Graph for Sound Comparison
This product has no reviews. Log in and be the first to write one!