You have no items in your shopping cart.
Minelab X-Terra 705 Dual Pack Metal Detector
with 5x10" (18.75 kHz) DD and 9" Concentric (7.5 kHz) Search Coils Plus FREE Metal Detecting & Treasure Hunting Accessories
Twice the ADVENTURE with two search coils! Now get the best of both worlds by using the 7.5 kHz coil for all round detecting and treasure hunting then quickly swap to the 18.75 kHz coil for finding those elusive small gold nuggets when prospecting. Using the 5x10" (18.75kHz) coil gives you effective depth and ground coverage out in the field.
- 9" Coil Cover
- X-Terra Armrest Strap
- 5x10" Elliptical Coil Cover (X-Terra Series)
- 24" Lower Shaft Assembly (X-Terra Series)
- 5x10" (18.75kHz) Elliptical DD Search Coil (X-Terra Series)
- 9" (7.5 kHz) Concentric Search Coil (X-Terra 505 / 70 / 705)
|Factory Included Accessories||
|Search Coil Type||Concentric|
|Search Coil Size (in)||5" x 10", 9"|
|Search Coil Shape||Round|
|Search Coil Build||Open|
|Waterproof Search Coil||Yes|
|Interchangeable Search Coil||Yes|
|Technology||VLF Single Frequency|
|Arm Rest Strap||Yes|
|Assembled Length Max (in)||56|
|Assembled Length Min (in)||48|
|Control Box Mount||Standard|
|Frequencies||3kHz, 7.5kHz, 18.75 kHz|
|Number of Frequencies||3|
|Programmable Target Id||Yes|
|Target Id Segments||28|
|Ground Balance||Automatic Ground Tracking|
|Search Mode Types||Coin & Treasure, Pinpoint, Prospecting|
|Battery Life (hr)||20 to 25 Hours|
|Exclusive Features||V-Flex Digital Technology, Iron Mask Discrimination, Noise Cancellation|
Minelab X-Terra 705 Dual Pack Metal Detector
Minelab, the industry leader in metal detection technology has introduced Minelab's second generation X-Terra series. The X-Terra 705 is the flagship of the popular X-Terra line, and integrates Minelab’s proprietary VFLEX technology, which delivers unprecedented performance and flexibility.
“The X-Terra 705 is the world’s most flexible and configurable treasure detector. The marketplace has never seen a single machine that can hunt relics, coins and gold with such precision. Whether you’re beach combing, prospecting, hunting historic sites or just sweeping the local park, the X-Terra 705 will find treasures, coins and artifacts that other detectors have missed. With three field swappable (optional) accessory coils you’ll always be prepared for whatever contingency your hunt site and terrain has in store for you.”
As with all X-Terra models, the X-Terra 705 offers an ergonomically designed three-piece shaft with a new waterproof concentric coil design. Featuring rugged, lightweight construction, the X-Terra 705 is perfectly balanced for hours of comfortable use in the field. The X-Terra 705 will accept coils at three different frequencies; 3kHz, 7.5kHz and 18.75kHz.
X-Terra 705 is the flagship of the Minelab X-Terra Series and offers the flexibility of three frequency coil options (3kHz, 7.5kHz, 18.75kHz), which are field swappable to hunt Relics, Coins or Gold. Key to its outstanding performance is Minelab's proprietary VFLEX technology, which utilizes digital signal processing with highly calibrated analog circuits, creating a new class of single frequency detectors. This approach yields superior sensitivity, stability and improved immunity to electromagnetic interference, as well as providing high-resolution target ID even on the deepest targets. For the X-Terra 705 user, this means you'll have the best metal detector available for your target choices.
The large LCD control display and intuitive interface allows users to become proficient in a fraction of the time it takes to master more complicated detectors. The X-Terra is smart and will remember your last settings, including saved patterns. It also allows the user to customize settings based on location and type of search with multi-notch accept / reject function and pre-programmed discrimination patterns.
VFLEX technology uses state of the art digital and mixed-signal components to enhance standard single frequency technology replacing most of the analogue circuitry with digital signal processing. The small amount of analogue circuitry still employed has been very carefully designed and calibrated to obtain the outstanding sensitivity, stability and repeatability required to match the performance of the processing in the digital domain.
This radical departure from traditional approaches to metal detector design has been made possible by advances in electronics that power personal digital assistants, cell phones and high fidelity portable audio equipment.
For the X-Terra user, this precision means dependable performance and improved immunity to environmental conditions such as ground mineralization, electromagnetic interference and temperature variations.
VFLEX technology requires coils that are accurately constructed and calibrated. Every time the detector starts up, the micro-controllers in the control box and the coil establish communication through a digital data link.
The X-Terra metal detector also introduces new graphic display pinpointing to put you right onto the target. The Pinpoint graphic display allows you to accurately dig the target with minimal ground disturbance, ideal for parks,
buildings and other sensitive sites, and gives a nice centered response even from large deeper targets.
Minelab's 2nd generation X-Terra detectors incorporate Minelab's proven VFLEX Technology. These versatile detectors give the opportunity for beginners and professionals alike to experience the excitement of discovery and adventure.
VFLEX uses state of the art digital and mixed-signal components to enhance single frequency technology by replacing most of the analog circuitry with digital signal processing. Analog circuitry still employed has been carefully designed and calibrated to obtain outstanding sensitivity, stability and repeatable to match the performance of the digital processing. A radical departure from traditional approaches to metal detector design. VFLEX is made possible by the very latest advances in electronics.
Dependable performance and improved immunity to environmental conditions such as ground mineralization, electromagnetic interference and temperature variations. Information about which coil is installed is sent to the control box. The detector 'knows' what type of coil is attached and sets the appropriate operating parameters.
- 3 Year Warranty
- Weight: 2.9 lbs (1.32 kgs)
- Frequencies: 3 kHz, 7.5 kHz, 18.75 kHz
- 5x10" (18.75 kHz) DD and 9" (7.5 kHz) Search Coils
- Sensitivity: Adjustable (1-30)
- Threshold: Adjustable (-5-25)
- Batteries: 4 AA (not included)
- Target Volume: Adjustable (0-30)
- Length: Adjustable from 48" - 56"
- Headphone Output: 1/4" Stereo Jack
- Visual Display: 3" x 1.75" LCD Display
- Search Modes: 2 Plus Electronic Pinpoint
- Coin & Treasure, Prospecting, Pinpoint (2 Modes, Auto and Sizing)
- Target Identification: Digital Numeric Display
- Audio Output: Internal Speaker or Headphones
- Transmission: VFLEX Single Frequency Sine Wave
- Noise Cancel Channels: 3 (-2, -1, 0, 1, 2) Manual & Auto
- Manual (0-90), Auto, Beach, Tracking, Tracking Offset Ground Balance
- Adjustable Iron Mask: Designed for Prospecting Mode. This Feature Allows you to Find Desirable Targets Lying Close to Ferrous Metals
- Two Pinpoint Modes: Auto and Sizing. With the New Sizing Feature, the User Gets Valuable Information on Target Characteristics Including Shape and Size with Variable Tone and Graphical Indicator
- Visual and Audio Low Battery Alarm
- Remembers User's Settings Even if Batteries are Removed
- Four Preset Detecting Patterns that can also be Customized Plus All-Metal Mode
- Great Coin Detector with Highly Accurate Discrimination and Numeric Target Identification
- Minelab’s "True Digital" VFLEX Technology, Allows you to Change the Frequency Simply by Changing Coils
- True Automatic Ground Balance Eliminates False Ground Noises so you can Hear Elusive Small Gold Signals
- Compatible with Low, Mid & High Frequency Coils. All 7 X-Terra Accessory Coils can be Used with X-Terra 705
- Target ID Stability: Precise, Solid Responsiveness in High-Trash Areas Enables you to Efficiently and Effectively Search Sites with a High Concentration of Junk
- Positive Transflective LCD Display Provides a Back Light only in Dimly Lit Conditions Enabling Better Screen Visibility in Poor Lighting whilst Saving Battery Charge in Well Lit Conditions
Included Free Accessories- Sku: 64-KITE - Total Value: $369.55
This product has no reviews. Log in and be the first to write one!