You have no items in your cart.
Kellyco Understanding and Using Your Metal Detector
Reveals More than 30 Years of Experience Repairing, Designing, Building and Using Detectors. Written by Bill Lahr
The author shares more than 30 years of experience repairing, designing, building and using metal detectors. The information is presented in a way that can be easily understood by anyone, from beginners to seasoned treasure hunters.
- Detector Myths
- Modification and Repair Tips
- Accessories and Recovery Tools
- Selecting a Detector for your Conditions
- Cleaning and Managing Your Gold and Sliver
- Getting the Most from the Detector You Have
- Beach, Surf and Inland Hunting Techniques for Success
- A Buyer’s Guide to Metal Detector Types: Advantages and Disadvantages
- Saving Money on Flea Market Detectors: Deep Seeking Bargain or Antique?
...and much, much more!
This product has no reviews. Log in and be the first to write one!