You have no items in your cart.
Kellyco The Gold Jewelry Hunter's Handbook
Learn How to Hunt Specifically for Gold Jewelry in Various Locations. Written by Clive James Clynick
In this detailed and informative book, the author, Clive James Clynick, draws upon his 30-plus years of detecting experience to create this unique guide to hunting specifically for gold jewelry with a metal detector at beach, park and shoreline sites.
- "Marl Hunting"
- Accuracy and Skill Building
- How to select a Gold-Hunting Detector
- Managing Junk by the way of Selectivity
- Time Usage and On-Site Course Correction
- Recognizing Gold Signals with any Detector
- Understanding how and where Gold is Lost
- Understanding Shoreline Grades and Contours
- Advanced Beach, Park and Shoreline Site Analysis
You must be logged in to submit a review. Log in
One of Clive's Best Books!
Review by Ron B on December 26, 2013
This has to be one of Clive's best books to date, and I have every one of them! From the first book I bought on the Excalibur, I went from finding $1 or so in change to consistently finding gold. Every book I've bought since has contributed to my on going success. The "The Gold Jewelry Hunter's Handbook" is no exception. It is packed with great information and non-brand specific. Like all of Clive's books, it's a winner and will pay for itself over and over again.