You have no items in your cart.
Kellyco The CTX-3030 Beach and Water Hunter Guide
An Informative Guide to Using the Minelab CTX-3030 on the Beach and in Shallow Water. Written by Gary T. Drayton
An informative guide to using the Minelab CTX-3030 on the beach and in shallow water by successful South Florida treasure hunter Gary T. Drayton. 90 pages with pictures and diagrams. Included in the following detailed chapters on how to get the best out of the CTX-3030 on the beach and shallow water.
- Smart Coil Beach Test
- Target Trace Explained
- Custom Beach Patterns
- CTX 3030 Quick Start Guide
- Advanced Beach Mode Settings
- Rejecting Common Beach Finds
- Navigating the Function Buttons
- Auto vs. Manual Sensitivity Settings
- Beach and Shallow Water Hunting Tips
- Common Beach Target FE / CO Numbers
- The All Metals Mode and Reverse Hunting
- Target Cursor Placement on the Detect Screen
This product has no reviews. Log in and be the first to write one!