You have no items in your shopping cart.
Minelab SDC 2300 Gold Metal Detector
with 8" Round Mono Search Coil Plus FREE Metal Detecting & Treasure Hunting Accessories
They say the best things come in small packages! This is certainly true for the SDC 2300. It’s compact, waterproof and built to perform in the toughest conditions. Undiscovered gold patches on land and underwater won’t stand a chance when using the Minelab SDC 2300 gold detector. The SDC 2300 is a high performance mid-range gold detector, perfect for chasing down those elusive sub-gram nuggets both on land and underwater. From Minelab, the company that knows Gold, this compact waterproof gold detector comes with easy-to-use controls and is assembly-free! Let the versatility of the SDC 2300 open up a whole new range of possibilities for finding more gold nuggets!
- UR-30 Headphones
- Ni-Cd & Ni-MH Computer Controlled Smart Charger
|Factory Included Accessories||
|Search Coil Type||No|
|Search Coil Size (in)||No|
|Search Coil Shape||No|
|Search Coil Build||No|
|Waterproof Search Coil||No|
|Interchangeable Search Coil||No|
|Arm Rest Strap||No|
|Assembled Length Max (in)||No|
|Assembled Length Min (in)||No|
|Control Box Mount||No|
|Number of Frequencies||No|
|Programmable Target Id||No|
|Target Id Segments||No|
|Search Mode Types||No|
|Battery Life (hr)||No|
Minelab SDC 2300 Metal Detector
Find More Gold with the SDC 2300!
Performs in the Toughest Conditions | Compact & Rugged | Waterproof to 10ft. | Easy-To-Use
Folds to small portable size, 8.5" x 16" (216 x 406 mm).
Fits into carry-on luggage and most backpacks.
Fully submersible to 10' (3m) for detecting riverbeds and shorelines allowing you to transition with ease from land to water. Now you can use your Minelab GOLD detector in all wet weather conditions allowing you to stay on the goldfields for longer, even in the rainy season.
Military grade construction, one piece detector
designed to perform in the toughest conditions.
Search quickly and efficiently in hard to reach and remote places to find those elusive gold bearing clustered deposits.
- LED Indicators
- Shows target signal strength, threshold level and battery status
- Audio Control
- Adjusts threshold level and low/high audio tone to suit user preference
- Noise Cancel
- Easy button press to automatically reduce external interference
Eight position adjustments for optimum target identification
in varying ground conditions.
MPF (Multi Period Fast) technology incorporates extremely fast Pulse Induction switching between Transmit (Tx) and Receive (Rx) detector signals. Therefore minimal residual transmit signal is present during the receive cycle, enabling clear sharp detection of very small gold.
- Weight: 5.3lbs (2.4 kgs)
- 8" Round Mono Search Coil
- Threshold: 9 Audio Levels
- Detecting Modes:
- Salt (1-3 Sensitivity Range)
- Normal (1-5 Sensitivity Range)
- Transmission: Pulse Induction
- Noise Cancel: Automatic Scanning
- Technology: Multi Period Fast (MPF)
- Sensitivity: 8 Step Position Adjustment
- Audio Pitch (Tone): Low: 550Hz ±15. High: 720Hz ±15
- Operating Temperature Range: 32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C)
- Storage Temperature Range: –27°F to 158°F (–33°C to 70°C)
- Length: Extended: 59.1" (1500 mm). Collapsed: 15.7" (400 mm)
- Batteries: C Cell 4 x 1.5V Alkaline (supplied), 1.2V NiMH, 1.2V Ni-Cad
- Ground Balance: Automatic Ground Tracking (AGT). Fast Ground Balance
- Audio Output: Built-in speaker. Koss 100 Ohm headphones (standard accessory - supplied)
- Display: 9 LEDs Indicate Detection, Battery Status and Threshold Level. 1 Low Battery Warning LED
- Waterproof: Fully Submersible to 10' (3m)
- Rugged & Assembly Free: Military Grade Construction, One Piece Detector Designed to Perform in the Toughest Conditions
- Easy Patch Hunting: Search Quickly and Efficiently in Hard to Reach and Remote Places to Find Elusive Gold Bearing Clustered Deposits
- Multi Period Fast (MPF) Technology Incorporates Extremely Fast Pulse Induction Switching Between Transmit (Tx) and Receive (Rx) Detector Signals. Minimal Residual Transmit Signal is Present During the Receive Cycle, Enabling Clear Sharp Detection of Small Gold
Included Free Accessories- Sku: 64-KITH - Total Value: $647.45
You must be logged in to submit a review. Log in
Review by Jesus B on July 10, 2015
I used the SDC to locate Buried Gold Coins in a Mexican Town Famous for hidden Gold Treasures.
The problem with this instrument is that it detects all the hidden Junk, like
steel, aluminum,bullets Etc. up to 2 feet deep easily. It has no Junk Discrimination.
Dug over 100 meter deep holes for nothing.