You have no items in your shopping cart.
OKM Rover Gold Metal Detector
with Super Sensor and Fully Programmed Netbook Computer with Visualizer 3D Software
The Rover Gold is a gold, silver and mineral detector especially built for locating gold, silver and other mineral rich ore. Besides being able to locate naturally occurring gold and mineral ore, the Rover Gold is also for the treasure hunter to locate buried treasures. The Rover Gold 3D scanner has the same performance as the Rover C II and the Rover C with the Super Sensor. The detector is not limited to only gold, it can locate and identify a multitude of sub-surface objects.
- Mini Laptop
- Control Unit
- Super Sensor
- Carrying Tube
- User’s Manual
- 4 Control Chips
- USB Bluetooth Dongle
- 3D Software ("Visualizer 3D")
- Wireless Headphones (including batteries)
- Waterproof and Shock Resistant Peli Case
- Power Pack Including Charger & Traveling Adapter
|Factory Included Accessories||
|Search Coil Type||No|
|Search Coil Size (in)||No|
|Search Coil Shape||No|
|Search Coil Build||No|
|Waterproof Search Coil||No|
|Interchangeable Search Coil||No|
|Arm Rest Strap||No|
|Assembled Length Max (in)||No|
|Assembled Length Min (in)||No|
|Control Box Mount||No|
|Number of Frequencies||No|
|Programmable Target Id||No|
|Target Id Segments||No|
|Search Mode Types||No|
|Battery Life (hr)||No|
OKM Rover Gold Metal Detector
The Rover Gold is a Gold, Silver and Mineral Detector
Especially Built for Locating Gold, Silver and Other Mineral Rich Ores
This detector is unique, for it is primarily designed for the professional prospector for use within mines and mining environments. After many years of testing in various mines, gold rich fields in places like Sudan, Tanzania, Malaysia, Mexico, USA, Australia and many other countries, the embedded sensor technology from OKM has made it possible to easily detect the gold ore. New built in functionality like the Mineral Scan has simplified the operation for the professional as well as the novice.
With the Rover Gold the following can be detected:
- Gold in Quartz (Hard Rock)
- Placer Deposits in Streams
- Gold Ore (including Tellurium, Calaverite, Sylvanite, Nagyagite)
Besides being able to locate naturally occurring gold and mineral ore, the Rover Gold is also for the treasure hunter to locate buried treasures. The Rover Gold 3D scanner has the same performance as the Rover C II and the Rover C with the Super Sensor.
The detector is not limited to only gold, it can locate and identify a multitude of sub-surface objects, including:
- Stash of Coins
- Caves and Tunnels
- Ancient Grave Sites
- Treasure Caches and Chests
- Buried Gold and Silver Jewelry
- Historical Artifacts Including Bronze and Copper
Included with the Rover Gold is the Super Sensor which can discriminate between ferrous and non-ferrous metals. Non-ferrous metals include gold, silver, bronze, and copper, while ferrous metals include iron, nickel and cobalt.
Additionally with the Rover Gold you will receive a fully programmed Netbook computer with the Visualizer 3D software already configured. Allowing you to focus on the treasure or gold hunt and the location of items of great value.
The Visualizer 3D software can display the measurement values in a three-dimensional image that can be analyzed in detail to locate the buried objects. In the analysis for buried objects, the software can estimate the size and depth of the targets.
We have made the packaging of the unit as compact as possible allowing for the easy transportation into the field. The impact and water resistant Peli case as well as the lightweight transport tube make getting the equipment into the field easier and faster.
of Our Customers Finds and Detection Depths
- This meteorite was found with the treasure hunting equipment Localizer 3000. The object was situated at a depth of 0,60 m under the ground.
- The ancient dagger was located by 3d ground scanner eXp 3000 in a depth of 60 cm. The iron blade is in well preserved condition, there is only a small piece of the wooden handle left. The discovered object is assigned to the Middle Age.
- This copper rock was found at a depth of 50 cm by the metal detector Rover Deluxe.
- Customers from Greece found this non-metallic glass vase with Rover C in about 1 m depth in neutral soil.
- These antique door beaters were located by a Middle East customer in a depth of 140 cm with his metal detecting instrument eXp 4500. The objects are made of gold.
- Antique statue was found with the multi-sensor instrument Future 2005 in a depth of 110 cm.
- Several gold coins were dug up in Greece. They were situated at about 2 m deep under ground.
- The tomb of a shepherd together with his personal belongings like these ancient goat bells were discovered with eXp 4500 and Future 2005 in a depth of 210 cm in clay soil.
- An accumulation of gold coins was detected with the treasure detector eXp 5000 in 3,20 m depth in rocky soil.
- This sensational discovery of a chest with gold bars was detected with the OKM earth imager eXp 3000 in aprox. 4,50 m depth.
- The engine of a fighter plane was located by Future I-160 at about 5 m depth under concrete soil.
- A gallery could be located by the metal detector eXp 5000 at 8 m depth. The diameter of this detected tunnel is 1,50 m.
- During official tests this historical tunnel was located in a depth of 6 m under pavement. The tunnel has a diameter of 1 m.
- This old historic wine cellar was dug up in France. This chamber was situated at 21 m depth.
- 2 Year Warranty
- Control Unit
- Waterproof: No
- Voltage: 12 V DC
- Weight: 2.2 lbs (1 kg)
- Air Humidity: 5 % - 75 %
- Safety Class: Motorola, 32 MHz
- Storage Temperature: -4° F - 140° F (-20° C - 60° C)
- Operating Temperature: 32° F - 158° F (0° C - 70° C)
- Data Memory (internal): about 32700 Measured Values
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 15" x 5" x 11" (390 x 140 x 300 mm)
- Data Transmission (Bluetooth)
- Technology: Bluetooth
- Frequency: 2.4 – 2.4835 GHz
- Receiving Sensitivity: -85 dBm
- Maximum Transfer Rate: 1 Mbps
- Maximum Range: Approx. 328' (100 m)
- Computer, Minimum Requirements (Computer Not Included)
- CD-ROM Drive: Minimum 4x
- Processor: Minimum 1.2 GHz
- Free Disk Space: Minimum 50 MB
- Interface (Data Transmission): USB
- Working Memory (RAM): Minimum 256 MB
- Graphic Card: Minimum 128 MB, OpenGL-Compatible
- Operating System: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Lightweight Transport Tube for Super Sensor
- LED Lights for Working at Night or in Dark Places
- Simplified Software Specific for the Rover Gold Mineral Scan
- External Power Pack to Work an Entire Day and Quick Charger
- Back-Lit Display for Easy Operation in Mines and in the Evening
- Ergonomic Design, Lightweight and Agile Allowing for Longer Searches
- Simplified Operating Modes (Mineral Scan, Ground Scan and Pin Pointer)
- Impact and Water Resistant Peli Transportation Case to Protect your Unit
- Unit Enclosure in Desert Sand Color to Avoid Overheating While Working in the Sun
This product has no reviews. Log in and be the first to write one!