You have no items in your shopping cart.
OKM Rover Deluxe New Edition Metal Detector
Advanced Metal Detector with Automatic and Manual Ground Scan With or Without Metal Discrimination
The standard detector of the upscale class of measuring instruments and it’s based on an electromagnetic pulse method which can be used to select anomalies in the target area. The 3d metal detector Rover Deluxe is an upgrading of the ground scanner Rover C and specially interesting for treasure hunters, who are searching for gold, silver, coins, jewelery or other precious artifacts. The Rover Deluxe satisfies all treasure hunting needs by means of its functionality and best performances in various soils.
- Mini Laptop
- Control Unit
- User’s Manual
- 2 Control Chips
- USB Bluetooth Dongle
- Probe with Metal Detector
- 3D Software ("Visualizer 3D")
- Waterproof and Shock Resistant Peli Case
- Wireless Headphones (including batteries)
- Power Pack (including charger & traveling adapter)
|Factory Included Accessories||
|Search Coil Type||No|
|Search Coil Size (in)||No|
|Search Coil Shape||No|
|Search Coil Build||No|
|Waterproof Search Coil||No|
|Interchangeable Search Coil||No|
|Arm Rest Strap||No|
|Assembled Length Max (in)||No|
|Assembled Length Min (in)||No|
|Control Box Mount||No|
|Number of Frequencies||No|
|Programmable Target Id||No|
|Target Id Segments||No|
|Search Mode Types||No|
|Battery Life (hr)||No|
OKM Rover Deluxe New Edition Metal Detector
The New Edition of Rover Deluxe is a Convertible Gold Detector
Which can be Used in 2 Different Detecting Modes
1. Rover Deluxe used as a Deep Metal Detector
The first mode is the "Metal Detector" mode for the fast recovery of Gold, Silver, Copper, iron and all metals by using an audio signal for target detection. The integrated Rover Deluxe metal detector with metal discrimination is activated and through the audio signal the Rover Deluxe can easily detect metals and discriminate between the materials like iron, gold, silver or aluminum. The wireless stereo headphones allow an incredible noiseless detecting sound. The Rover Deluxe metal detecting mode is optimal for beach hunting, coin hunting and relic or artifact hunting.
2. Rover Deluxe 3D Ground Scanner Modes
The second mode is the 3d Rover Deluxe ground scanning mode. In this professional mode of operation the treasure hunter can obtain a three-dimensional graphic from the ground including buried treasures like chests, precious metals, hidden voids, jewellery or coins and much more. The Rover Deluxe while in the 3D scanning mode can reach greater depths and so it is optimal for deep seeking. The integrated metal differentiation (discrimination) makes it possible to filter out certain types of metals during the ground scanning operation.
The 3D Metal Detector Rover Deluxe Includes the Following Functionality for Treasure Hunting:
- Graphical Evaluation of Measured Values
- Advanced Metal Detector with Target Discrimination
- Automatic and Manual Ground Scan With or Without Metal Discrimination
Because of the integrated microprocessor technology ground balance, measuring of depth and data storage will be performed automatically by this treasure hunting metal detector. The evaluation take place at the mini laptop where the scanned area can be analyzed in a three-dimensional graphic inside the software Visualizer 3D.
It's not easy to give exact values for depth penetration of metal detectors. This circumstance is not only limited to OKM metal and gold detectors. It's a general problem. One of the most important factors is the used technology. The other parameters are the conditions of the soils and the relation between object size and its depth. This means the larger the buried objects are, the deeper they can be located under the ground.
The usage of the integrated discriminator, which can be activated also during a graphical measurement, allows a operation even in high mineralized areas to reach high depths. This treasure detector is most suitable for the usage in areas with difficult access because of the small size of the coil probe. After every measurement the recorded ground values can be analyzed in detail with the metal detector software Visualizer 3D. In this way it is possible to determine the size and depth of located objects. Also it is possible to draw conclusion to a special type of metal, dependent on the adjustment of the discriminator.
of Our Customers Finds and Detection Depths
- This meteorite was found with the treasure hunting equipment Localizer 3000. The object was situated at a depth of 0,60 m under the ground.
- The ancient dagger was located by 3d ground scanner eXp 3000 in a depth of 60 cm. The iron blade is in well preserved condition, there is only a small piece of the wooden handle left. The discovered object is assigned to the Middle Age.
- This copper rock was found at a depth of 50 cm by the metal detector Rover Deluxe.
- Customers from Greece found this non-metallic glass vase with Rover C in about 1 m depth in neutral soil.
- These antique door beaters were located by a Middle East customer in a depth of 140 cm with his metal detecting instrument eXp 4500. The objects are made of gold.
- Antique statue was found with the multi-sensor instrument Future 2005 in a depth of 110 cm.
- Several gold coins were dug up in Greece. They were situated at about 2 m deep under ground.
- The tomb of a shepherd together with his personal belongings like these ancient goat bells were discovered with eXp 4500 and Future 2005 in a depth of 210 cm in clay soil.
- An accumulation of gold coins was detected with the treasure detector eXp 5000 in 3,20 m depth in rocky soil.
- This sensational discovery of a chest with gold bars was detected with the OKM earth imager eXp 3000 in aprox. 4,50 m depth.
- The engine of a fighter plane was located by Future I-160 at about 5 m depth under concrete soil.
- A gallery could be located by the metal detector eXp 5000 at 8 m depth. The diameter of this detected tunnel is 1,50 m.
- During official tests this historical tunnel was located in a depth of 6 m under pavement. The tunnel has a diameter of 1 m.
- This old historic wine cellar was dug up in France. This chamber was situated at 21 m depth.
Ancient Flagstone detected with Rover C. During a measurement with the metal detecting device Rover C an antic flagstone with historical relief has been detected. Although the plate is made of stone and non-metallic, the object could be recognized as an anomaly and so easily located. Further fragments of the trimmed rock has been located in the surrounded area of the flagstone.
Once again customers from the Middle East area informed us about new finds with their treasure detector eXp 4000. The precious ancient atifacts has been excavated in the Middle East. These very special targets were hidden about 1.2 m underground. The measurements in eXp 4000's Ground Scan mode has been confirmed before digging with the DDV system (visual metal detector system with metal discrimination).
- 2 Year Warranty
- Control Unit
- Waterproof: No
- Voltage:12 VDC
- Weight: 5.5 lbs (2.5 kgs)
- Air Humidity: 5 % - 75 %
- Processor: Motorola, 32 MHz
- Storage Temperature: -4° F - 140° F (-20° C - 60° C)
- Operating Temperature: 32° F - 158° F (0° C - 70° C)
- Data Memory (internal): About 32700 Measured Values
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 17" x 21" x 5" (450 x 550 x 150 mm)
- Data Transmission (Bluetooth)
- Technology: Bluetooth
- Max Transfer Rate: 1 Mbps
- Frequency: 2.4 - 2.4835 GHz
- Receiving Sensitivity: -85 dBm
- Max Range: Approx. 328' (100 m)
- Computer, Minimum Requirements (Computer Not Included)
- CD-ROM Drive: Minimum 4x
- Processor: Minimum 1.2 GHz
- Free Disk Space: Minimum 50 MB
- Interface (Data Transmission): USB
- Working Memory (RAM): Minimum 256 MB
- Graphic Card: Minimum 128 MB, OpenGL-Compatible
- Operating System: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Doubled Recording Speed for Rapid Scanning On-Site
- Display Back-light for Search at Night (on / off switchable)
- Integrated Auto Reversal Electronics to Facilitate Ground Scanning Process
- Wireless Stereo Headphones for Noiseless Metal Detection Surround Sound
- Built-In LED Spotlights to Light Up the Ground Surface in the Dark (on / off switchable)
- New Lightweight Small External Power Pack for Longer Working Time and Fast Recharging
- Simplified and Optimized Menu Navigation and Handling for Starters and Professionals with Improved Scan Results
- Lightweight Intelligent Design for Comfortable Long-Term Use Providing an Optimum Ratio Between Stability and Weight
- Delivered with Shock Protective, Waterproof Peli Transportation Case (incl. wheels and extendable handle for easy transportation)
This product has no reviews. Log in and be the first to write one!