You have no items in your shopping cart.
Ergonomically Designed Power Handle Easily Attaches to any Long Handle Scoop. Reduces Strain and Injury to Lower Back Muscles and Joints
Pro-Handle is an ergonomically designed auxiliary power handle that is easily attached to any long handled beach sand scoop or shovel. The design encourages better digging leverage and gets you more power with digging in wet packed beach sand. The Pro-Handle is lightweight, strong, and fully adjustable. It retains its sturdiness regardless of how hot, cold, or wet the working conditions might be. Weather is no match for Pro-Handle, even if left outside over long periods of time. Thumbscrews compress rubber inserts tightly around the scoops handle, ensuring that Pro-Handle "bites in" and remains in place, even during the most rigorous of digging... including repetitive all day digging! Comfortable thumbscrews make adjustments easy for those with arthritic conditions or gloves! Take a stand against lower back pain!
- Can Lift Over 400 lbs.
- Weighs Less than 1 lb.
- No Tools Required for Attachment
- Promotes Wise Movement and Lifting
- Fits Most Shaft Diameters from 5/8" to 1.25"
- Can also be Used on Shovels, Rakes, Brooms, etc.
- Works with any Strong Long Handle Beach Scoop
- Easy to Move from Scoop to Scoop "Without" Tools
- Comes in an Easy to See High Visibility Lime Green Color®
- Extends the Life of your Scoop by Reducing the Stress on the Basket
- Large, Comfortable, Ergonomic Knobs & Screws Made of Stainless Steel
- Attaches Anywhere Along your Straight Handle Scoop Vertically or Axially
- Made from the Strongest "Fiber Reinforced" Plastic, Literally as Strong as Steel
- Get More Leverage and Save your Back while Digging on the Beach with 5 Custom Angles to Choose From
This product has no reviews. Log in and be the first to write one!