You have no items in your cart.
Kellyco Minelab Excalibur Pro User Guide
Gary T. Drayton Shares His Secrets to Using the Minelab Excalibur on the Beach and in Shallow Water. Written by Gary T. Drayton
Subtitled "Pro Users Guide" by one of a "Master Beach and Water Hunter", Gary Drayton. Renowned south Florida treasure Hunter Gary T. Drayton shares his secrets to using the Minelab Excalibur on the beach and in shallow water. Gary is truly THE EXPERT! Learn how to get the best out of your Minelab Excalibur using Gary’s expert Excalibur control setting and treasure hunting advice. Plus much more information!
- Excalibur Maintenance
- The Excalibur Iron Mask
- Excalibur Quick Start Guide
- Low Tone Gold Jewelry Hunting
- The Excalibur Controls Explained
- Mounting Options, Pros and Cons
- 10-Inch and 8-Inch Search Coil Advice
- Sweep Speed and Search Coil Control
- Searching in the Excalibur Pinpoint Mode
- How to Pinpoint Targets with the Excalibur
- From Beginner to Advanced Excalibur Control Settings
- How to use the Excalibur in Various Beach and Shallow Water Hunting Situations
This product has no reviews. Log in and be the first to write one!