You have no items in your cart.
Kellyco Guide Book of US Currency
Covers Large-Size, Small-Size and Fractional Paper Money in this Guide Book of US Currency. Written by Kenneth Bressett
Hobby legend Kenneth Bressett covers large-size, small-size and fractional paper money in this Guide Book of US Currency. Always a favorite among hobbyists, US Currency appeals especially to beginning and intermediate collectors, but its solid and engaging text is valuable for established collectors and dealers as well.
- Grading Instructions
- Guidance on Detecting Counterfeits
- Market Values in up to Seven Grades
- Historical Information on Every Note Series
- Advice on How to Collect and Store Paper Money
- Each Note Identified by the Hobby-Standard Friedberg Numbers
- Special Sections on Valuable Varieties, Uncut Sheets, Error Notes
...and much, much more!
This product has no reviews. Log in and be the first to write one!