You have no items in your shopping cart.
GTI 2500 Pro - Eagle Eye Treasure Hound Metal Detector
with 9.5", 12.5" Imaging Coil & Treasure Hound Plus FREE Metal Detecting Accessories. This detector ships in 2 separate boxes
When you find a coin, the GTI detectors will tell you what kind of coin it is: a penny, a nickel, a dime, a quarter, a half dollar, or a dollar. The GTI 2500 lets you sift out the trash and concentrate on the treasure, making the hunt far more productive than with any other detector manufactured! This is possible thanks to the secret ingredient in the GTI series exclusive Digital Signal Processing (DSP) chip. With some detectors it’s impossible to know whether a detected target is junk or treasure until you dig it up. Because different targets share similar conductivities, detecting what you think is a quarter may well be an aluminum can. The GTI 2500 TRUE size and depth technology enables you to determine whether a detected target is junk or treasure. Dig no more aluminum cans! Garrett’s GTI detectors are the only detectors in the world that provide true size and depth.
Search Deeper For More Treasures! And now the GTI-2500 PRO includes the Super Deep Treasure Hound Depth Multiplier with Eagle Eye Pinpoint. Search for larger, deeper targets Scan 15 to 20 feet for buried treasure caches and other hidden valuables. With the Eagle Eye front coil, you get precise and accurate pinpointing on small treasure items. Switch from 2 coil searching to conventional pinpoint mode with the touch of a button. Made exclusively for the Garrett GTI-2500 Pro.
|Factory Included Accessories||No|
|Search Coil Type||Concentric|
|Search Coil Size (in)||9.5", 12.5" Imaging Coil, Treasure Hound|
|Search Coil Shape||Round|
|Search Coil Build||Open|
|Waterproof Search Coil||Yes|
|Interchangeable Search Coil||Yes|
|Technology||VLF Single Frequency|
|Arm Rest Strap||No|
|Assembled Length Max (in)||51|
|Assembled Length Min (in)||40|
|Control Box Mount||Convertible|
|Number of Frequencies||1|
|Programmable Target Id||Yes|
|Target Id Segments||24|
|Ground Balance||Automatic Ground Tracking|
|Search Mode Types||All Metal, Coins, Custom, Jewelry, Pinpoint, Relics|
|Battery Life (hr)||20 to 25 Hours|
|Exclusive Features||Graphic Target Imaging, Graphic Target Analyzer, DSP Microprocessor Controlled Operating System, Enhanced Power Master Circuitry|
GTI 2500 Pro - Eagle Eye Treasure Hound Metal Detector
Easy to tune, Easy to use, Very automatic. Let the most Advanced Detector do the work while you recover old coins, rings, jewelry and other treasures. Garrett's top of the line GTI 2500 incorporates more than a quarter century's worth of innovative metal detection technology. Backed by a powerful on board DSP chip, the GTI 2500's unique benefits can't be beat. From the graphic identification of targets to unsurpassed depth capabilities and hunting versatility, the GTI 2500 DOES IT ALL.
Now the GTI-2500 Pro includes the Super Deep Treasure Hound Depth Multiplier with Eagle Eye Pinpoint. Search for larger, deeper targets Scan 15 feet to 20 feet for buried treasure caches and other hidden valuables. With the Eagle Eye front coil, you get precise and accurate pinpointing on small treasure items. Switch from 2 coil searching to conventional pinpoint mode with the touch of a button. Made exclusively for Garrett GTI 2500.
If you take treasure hunting seriously, you need the DSP technology that's incorporated into the GTI 2500.
DSP Technology Will:
- Boost your detection depth by up to 20%
- Adapt to your hunting speed to provide optimum performance
- Provide target size information with Graphic Target Profiling (GTP)
- Supply continuous identification of targets in the All-Metal Mode (GTI-2500 only)
- Provide the most accurate target ID and discrimination with Graphic Target Analyzing (GTA)
- Offer true size and depth technology with Graphic Target Imaging (GTI) for additional target identification
- Provide continuous ground tracking for optimum detection depth, even while hunting in discrimination mode
- Provide Frequency Domain Analysis (FDA) of all targets, an advanced signal processing technique unequaled by any conventional filtering or microprocessor techniques
Regardless of how they attempt to illustrate and sell it, with a 28 frequency detector you get 28 weak frequencies. With a single frequency detector like the GTI 2500, however, you get one powerful frequency that's engineered to search deeper and fine more treasure in the most common soils. Buying a metal detector based solely on the number of frequencies it produces will cause you to miss treasure virtually every time you hunt!
Super Deep Seeking Scorcher Search Coil gives YOU the Ultimate in Treasure Hunting! This is the BEST! Garrett's Scorcher Search Coil technology is the most advanced... ANYWHERE. The key is Graphic Target Imaging... the ability to measure the size of every detected target. No other search coil can give you imaging. Garrett designed it to help take the guesswork out of detecting. You'll know a targets identification, size, and depth to help you decide whether to dig or not to dig. Dig far more coins and good targets by avoiding trash that no type of discrimination can identify. Deep Seeking Scorcher Search Coils, the only way to search, and know what's in the ground!!!
Search for treasure at depths greater than you've imagined thanks to the 9.5" and the NEW 12.5" Imaging Search Coils. Also, Garrett's exclusive Power Master Circuitry which boosts detection depth by a whopping 20%! For those old, deeply buried treasures and relics, the GTI 2500 with the Treasure Hound Depth Multiplier with Eagle Eye Pinpointing can find treasure at depths no other detector can reach.
Imaging is the ability of a detector to measure the size of buried and concealed metal objects and report that information to the user. It gives both size and true depth of all targets. The GTI 2500 panel display is shown above. On the Image Scale "B" targets are coin sized. "A" size targets are smaller and "C", "D" and "E" size targets are progressively larger.
"The Garrett GTI 2500 proves how much detectors have evolved. The GTI 2500 offers great performance, doing all the work for you without you having to be computer savvy. Graphic Target Imaging has made all the difference."
Ben Myers, Photo journalist and field tester
While you're treasure hunting it's fun to imagine what you might find: a bag of coins, jewelry, war relics, or even a nugget of gold. Only Garrett's patented Graphic Target Imaging (GTI) technology lets you "see" what's really buried below. Most metal detectors can only determine a target's depth (if it's a coin) and the kind of metal its made of. However, the GTI goes a step further and also reveals the target's true size and true depth (no matter what the target is) via a unique, user-friendly Graphic Imaging display. Sophisticated information like this is invaluable, especially when a detection signal can be attributed to any one of several similarly conductive but different sized objects. For example, a coin, a screw top and a drink can will all trigger a penny signal. Without size information you have no idea what the target really is until you dig it up. The GTI's ability to determine a detected target's size takes the guesswork out of the hunt so you don't waste time digging unwanted items like trash. At the heart this technology is Garrett's exclusive on board Power Master DSP (digital signal processing) chip and superior 9.5" Super Deep Imaging Search Coil. Power Master DSP gives the GTI the boost of intelligence it needs to discriminate more accurately and find and identify deeply buried objects. Scanning with the 9.5" Super Deep Imaging Search Coil you can find treasure at even greater depths.
Bill Welch, long time treasure hunter and personal friend of Mr. Charles Garrett was recently sent a new GTI 2500 detector by Mr. Garrett to test. This was part of Garrett's ongoing product evaluation and continual Field Testing Program. Bill has owned over 27 different detectors and is constantly being asked to test and evaluate new detector models. When Bill mentioned to Mr. Garrett he was going detecting in Arkansas Mr. "G" wasted no time in getting Bill outfitted for his detecting trip.
First day out with his new Garrett GTI 2500, Bill Welch, searching an old house foundation in Arkansas, recovered a cache of US coins including large cents, dimes and nickels dated 1845 thru 1875. The coins were in a well-preserved, metal cigar box. Bill said, "the GTI 2500 is a very smooth operating detector. It is stable and quite easy to use even for a beginner. I had some younger friends accompany me one day and one of the woman was able to operate the GTI with ease. We hit a few parks and found quite a few coins, silver and deep ones among them. The GTI is an excellent detector for both the beginner and the experienced hunter."
- 2 Year Warranty
- Frequency: 7.2 kHz
- Weight: 4.6 lbs (2.1 kgs)
- 9.5", 12.5" and Treasure Hound Search Coils
- 3 Audio Tone ID Levels
- Length: 40" - 51" Adjustable
- 24 Target ID Cursor Segments
- 3 Iron Discrimination Segments
- 24 Sensitivity / Depth Adjustments
- Search Modes: 5 Plus Electronic Pinpoint
- Coins, Relics, Jewelry, Custom, All Metal, Pinpoint
- 8-AA Battery Operation (batteries included)
- FastTrack: Ground Balance for Use in All Metal Mode
- Ground Balance: Automatic and Manually Adjustable
- Graphic Target Analyzer: Identifies Target’s Conductivity
- External Speaker and Headphone Jack: Durable 1/4" Size
- Graphic Target Imaging: Shows True Target Size and Depth
- LCD Backlight: To Illuminate LCD Screen for Improved Visibility
- True Digital Signal Processor: Improves Discrimination Accuracy
- Surface Elimination: Adjustable Search Aid Ignores Shallow Items
- User-Adjustable Volume, Threshold, Tone, Sensitivity, Discrimination
- Hip Mount Battery Pack: Reduces Detector Weight for Long Searches
- Coin Alert Belltone Audio: Garrett Sound for High Conductivity Targets
- ScanTrack: Optimizes Treasure Signals Based on Search Coil Swing Speed
- All Metal, Non-Motion Deepseeking Mode: Provides Greatest Detection Depth
- Salt Elimination Aid: Eliminate Interference Caused by Wet Salty Sand at Beach
- Last Mode Switching: Switch from All-Metal into Last-Used Discrimination Mode
- Automatic Ground Tracking: Detector Automatically Adjusts itself to Ground Mineralization for Optimum Performance
Included Free Accessories- Sku: 64-KITE - Total Value: $369.55
This product has no reviews. Log in and be the first to write one!