You have no items in your shopping cart.
Minelab GPX 5000 Pro Pack Metal Detector
with 11" DD Search Coil, 11" Mono Search Coil, 15x12" Mono Search Coil, Harness, Pro-Find 25 Pinpointer, Headphones, Lower Shaft (spare), GPX Coil Wear Kit, GPX Armrest Wear Kit & Minelab Carry Bag Plus FREE Metal Detecting & Treasure Hunting Accessories
The GPX 5000 Pro Pack sets the new benchmark in gold detecting technology. The Pro Pack includes Harness, Headphones, Pro-Find Pinpointer, 11"monoloop, 11" DD loop, 15x12" monoloop, Lower shaft (spare), Gpx coil wear kit, Gpx armrest wear kit and Minelab Carry bag. With an amazing range of features and functions, the GPX 5000 is not only superior to its predecessor, the GPX-4500, but is in a class of its own. Featuring Minelab’s exclusive technologies, Multi Period Sensing (MPS), Dual Voltage Technology (DVT) and Smart Electronic Timing Alignment (SETA), the high performance GPX 5000 is capable of finding more gold than ever before. From sub-gram nuggets to the elusive ’retirement nugget’ and everything in between, with the GPX 5000, you can find it.
The high performance GPX 5000 metal detectors is capable of finding more GOLD than ever before - from sub-gram nuggets to ’retirement nuggets’ and everything in between! NEW improved electronics, NEW Soil/Timings and an amazing range of features combined with the legendary GPX ability to see through ground mineralization sets a new gold detecting benchmark.
Using unique features, functions and industry leading technology ensures the GPX 5000 detectors run smooth and quiet even in the most severe ground conditions, while still maintaining excellent depth and sensitivity to gold nuggets.Serious detectorists know that GPX 5000 detectors find gold much deeper than ANY other detector, in ALL ground conditions. That’s why we are confident to say we have the GPX 5000 Depth Advantage. You always get more for your money at www.KellycoDetectors.com
Easy for the beginner to old pros - you can switch on and go with factory preset Search Modes and automatic functions. Serious detectorists know that GPX detectors find gold much deeper than ANY other detector, in ALL ground conditions!
- Warranty : 3 Year Limited
- Total Weight : 5.3 lbs (2.4 kgs)
- Technology : Bi-Level, Advanced Pulse Induction
- Discrimination Control : Eliminate or Tune Out "Junk" and Unwanted Targets
- Dual Voltage Technology (DVT) : Ensures an Accurate Ground Balance to Provide Maximum Sensitivity and Depth in All Ground Types
- Smart Electronic Timing Alignment (SETA) : Ensures Threshold Stability is Improved and Maintained, Allowing you to Operate the GPX 5000 with Maximum Efficiency Under All Conditions
- Bungy Cord
- Cord Clamp
- Power Cable
- Auto Charger
- GPX Coil Wear Kit
- (2) 11" Coil Covers
- Minelab Carry Bag
- 11" DD Search Coil
- Lower Shaft (spare)
- 11" Mono Search Coil
- GPX Armrest Wear Kit
- Pro-Find 25 Pinpointer
- Rubbish & Finds Pouch
- 15x12" Mono Search Coil
- Harness Assembly (GPX Series)
- Handle with Quick Track Button
- Complete Hardware Set (GPX 4800 / 5000)
- Wall Charger with US and 3 International Plugs
- Lithium Ion Rechargeable Battery with Built-in Amplifier
|Factory Included Accessories||
|Search Coil Type||Double D|
|Search Coil Size (in)||11", 11", 15" x 12"|
|Search Coil Shape||Round|
|Search Coil Build||Solid|
|Waterproof Search Coil||No|
|Interchangeable Search Coil||Yes|
|Technology||Multiple Pulse Induction|
|Arm Rest Strap||Yes|
|Assembled Length Max (in)||51.2|
|Assembled Length Min (in)||43.3|
|Control Box Mount||Standard|
|Frequencies||Multi-Period Sensing (MPS)|
|Number of Frequencies||1|
|Programmable Target Id||No|
|Target Id Segments||No|
|Ground Balance||Automatic Ground Tracking|
|Search Mode Types||Custom Hi-Mineral, Custom Hi-Trash, Custom Patch, Deep Mode, General Mode (GEN), Pinpoint|
|Battery Life (hr)||25 to 30 Hours|
|Exclusive Features||Smart Electronics Timing Alignment (SETA) Technology, Multi-Period Sensing (MPS), Bi-Level Pulse Induction, Iron Reject Discrimination, 8 Soil Timings|
Minelab GPX 5000 Pro Pack Metal Detector
More Features and Functions Make the GPX 5000 the One of the Best Gold Detectors in the World!
(GPX 5000 ONLY)
Is optimized for the most severe, heavily mineralized, variable and "hot rock" infested grounds, even when using a Monoloop coil.
Runs quietly in most heavily mineralized, variable and "hot rock" infested grounds using a Monoloop coil. It is more sensitive and detects deeper than Sensitive Smooth but can be slightly more affected by severe ground mineralization.
(GPX 5000 ONLY)
Finds sub-gram gold nuggets that Enhance cannot. It is more sensitive and detects deeper than Enhance.
(GPX 5000 ONLY)
Provides the best signal response on small to large gold in salt saturated and mineralized ground conditions. It will operate very well on salt lakes and beaches.
Gives great performance on a wide range of soil conditions, and target sizes. It is a good default timing to assess a new area.
Provides the best signal response on small gold in mild to medium ground mineralization.
Finds a good variety of target sizes in mildly mineralized ground. Similar but more powerful than Normal. It is capable of an improvement in depth, but is also more susceptible to interference and ground noise.
Gives significantly greater depth on medium to large targets in areas with nil to very mild ground mineralization.
- 3 Year Warranty
- Weight : 5.3 lbs (2.4 kgs)
- Transmission : Bi-Level Pulse Induction
- 11" DD, 11" Mono and 15x12" Mono Search Coils
- Battery Weight : 1.7 lbs (.78 kgs)
- Length : Adjustable from 43.3" - 51.2" (1100 - 1300 mm)
- Automatic Ground Balance Options to Suit All Conditions
- Visual Display : 128 x 64 pixels, 1.7" x 1" (43 x 26 mm) LCD with Backlight
- Headphones Type : Koss UR30 100 Ω with 1/4" (6.35mm) Headphone Socket
- Battery Level Indication : Voltage Level Display (plus low battery warning alarm)
- LCD Backlight : Adjustable from 10 Seconds Time Out to Always on (8 Positions)
- Battery Type : Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Battery 68Wh with Built-In Amplifier for Speaker Use
- Technology : Multi Period Sensing (MPS), Dual Voltage Technology (DVT), Smart Electronic Timing Alignment (SETA)
- Volume Limit : 1–20
- Soil / Timings : 8 Timings
- Normal, Sensitive Extra, Enhance, Sharp, Sensitive Smooth, Coin / Relic, Salt / Gold, Fine Gold
- Threshold Level : 1 Turn Variable Control
- Search Modes : 5 Plus Electronic Pinpoint
- General, Deep, Hi-Mineral, Patch, Hi-Trash and Pinpoint
- Ground Balance Type : General, Specific, Off
- Coil Rx Configurations : Cancel, Mono, Double-D
- Quick-Trak Handle : Quick-Trak Button on Handle
- Electrical Interference : Auto Push Button, Manual Tune (0-255)
- Rx Gain : 1–20
- Stabilizer : 1–20
- Signal Peak : 1–20
- Audio Tone : 1–100
- Target Volume : 1–20
- Response : Normal, Inverted
- Iron Reject : Off (All Metal), 1–10
- Motion : Very Slow, Slow, Medium, Fast
- Audio Type : Quiet, Normal, Deep, Boost
- Tracking Speed : 3 Tracking Speeds- Slow, Medium, Fast (Plus Fixed)
Included Free Accessories- Sku: 64-KITMLB - Total Value: $616.60
This product has no reviews. Log in and be the first to write one!