You have no items in your cart.
Fisher Gold Prospecting with a VLF Metal Detector Book
This Book Explains All of the Different Aspects of How to Properly Metal Detect with a VLF Metal Detector
This book explains how to use a VLF metal detector for finding gold. The author has nearly 30 years’ experience in the metal detector industry working for several different companies, and designed several of the most popular “gold machines” on the market. Although the product emphasis is on the machines currently “Made in El Paso”, the features of competitors’ machines are also discussed. This booklet is useful no matter what brand of metal detector you use.
- The Troy Weight System
- Ground Mineral Anomalies
- How VLF Metal Detectors Work
- Interpreting Ground Readout Data
- Dealing with Trash Metal and Hot Rocks
- An Overview of How Ground Balancing Works
- Choosing the Gold Machine that’s Right for You
- Electromagnetically Active Minerals in the Soil and Rocks
- Geological Settings in which to do Electronic Gold Prospecting
- Internet Sites Relating to Gold Prospecting with Metal Detectors
This product has no reviews. Log in and be the first to write one!