You have no items in your shopping cart.
Fisher Gemini-3 Metal Detector
with FREE Metal Detecting & Treasure Hunting Accessories
*IMPORTANT - The rod (shown in 4th image) is not included, must be ordered separately*
Find deeper, larger targets: Designed to locate large, deep objects - like an iron chest, an ore vein or metal pipe - the Geimini-3 is used by professional Treasure Hunters, prospectors, geologists and public utility employees. Depending on the ground mineralization and target size, objects may be detected as deep as 20 feet or more.
Kellyco has sold and distributed Fisher products since 1975 and was certified as Fisher detector experts since 1984! Buy with confidence at Kellyco where you always get more for your money.
|Factory Included Accessories||No|
|Search Coil Type||Mono|
|Search Coil Size (in)||No|
|Search Coil Shape||No|
|Search Coil Build||No|
|Waterproof Search Coil||No|
|Interchangeable Search Coil||No|
|Technology||VLF Single Frequency|
|Arm Rest Strap||No|
|Assembled Length Max (in)||No|
|Assembled Length Min (in)||No|
|Control Box Mount||Standard|
|Number of Frequencies||1|
|Programmable Target Id||No|
|Target Id Segments||No|
|Search Mode Types||Conductive Trace, Inductive Trace, Narrow-Scan Inductive Trace, Wide-Scan Inductive Trace|
|Battery Life (hr)||40 to 50 Hours|
|Exclusive Features||60 Cycle Noise, Reduction Circuitry, Crystal Controller|
Fisher Gemini-3 Metal Detector
If it's in the Ground or in the Water a Fisher Metal Detector will Find it!
If you're a two-box Treasure Hunter you know that the Fisher Gemini II has the reputation for being the best. But not any longer. The Gemini III goes even deeper, traces farther and is easier to use.
Designed to locate large, deep objects, like an iron chest, ore vein or metal pipe, the Gemini III is used by professional Treasure Hunters, prospectors, geologists and public utilities. Depending on ground mineralization and target size, objects may be detected as deep as twenty feet or more.
Easy, on-handle operation as shown or use it in the two-man, Wide-Scan Inductive Search mode where two operators walking 35 feet apart can search large areas fast. Fisher patented the first two-box metal detector over 50 years ago, and we've been advancing the state-of-the-art ever since. The Gemini III is our best ever.
Find deeper, larger targets: Designed to locate large, deep objects - like an iron chest, an ore vein or metal pipe - the Gemini III is used by professional Treasure Hunters, prospectors, geologists and public utility employees. Depending on the ground mineralization and target size, objects may be detected as deep as 20 feet or more.
Search large areas fast: Use the easy, on-handle operation as shown or use it in the two-man, wide-scan search mode to find long objects or ore veins. In the wide-scan mode, two operators walking 35 feet apart can search large areas fast.
Why settle for imitations? Fisher patented the first two-box detector over 50 years ago, and we've been advancing the state of art ever since then. The Gemini III is our best ever.
Consider our reputation: If you're a two-box Treasure Hunter you probably know the Fisher Gemini III has the reputation for being the best around. Place your order with Kellyco now.
- 5 Year Warranty
- Weight: 7 lbs (3 kgs)
- Operating Frequency: 82 kHz Crystal Controlled
- Length on Handle 49.25"
- Transmitter-Receiver Box Assembly 9.25" x 12" x 6"
- Batteries: (16) AA
- Battery Life: 50 Hours
- Search Modes: 4 Modes
- Inductive Trace, Conductive Trace, Wide-Scan Inductive Trace, Narrow-Scan Inductive Trace
- Receiver / Transmitter Controls
- Power: Off / On, Push-Pull Switch (Receiver / Transmitter)
- Sensitivity: Potentiometer. Controls Sensitivity to Targets and Ground Minerals (Receiver Only)
- Battery Test: Push Button Switch for Battery Strength Indication on Meter (Receiver / Transmitter)
- Audio Target Response: (VCO)3
- 60 Cycle Noise Reduction Circuitry
- Audio Output: Speaker and 1/4" Stereo / Mono Headphone Jack
- Choose between High, Normal, and Low Mineralization Settings with 3-Position Toggle Switch
- 3 Auto-Tune Modes with 2 Re-Tune Speeds for Nugget Hunting in Almost Any Ground Condition
- Detects all metals: Sensitive to Large, Deep Objects or Ore Veins
- Optional Ground Plate Assembly for Long Distance Underground Tracing
This product has no reviews. Log in and be the first to write one!