You have no items in your cart.
Fisher F75 Metal Detector
with 11" DD Search Coil Plus FREE Metal Detecting & Treasure Hunting Accessories
Better Performance in High-E.M.I. Environments. Even Better Target Separation!
This top-of the line metal detector has all of the important features you would expect from a Fisher detector. Light and well balanced with a large LCD screen that shows you Target Identification, Target Confidence, Target Depth and it’s newest feature, Digital Shielding Technology (DST). DST permits the use of maximum sensitivity settings with minimum background noise. This noise reduction reduces user fatigue and enhances the detecting experience. You can hunt relics and artifacts with the All-Metal Mode, or discriminate (tune out) the junk targets. Best of all, you can use your F75 right out of the box! The F75 is an outstanding all-purpose metal detector. It’s most popular uses are finding coins, rings, and jewelry. It is also well suited to find relics, gold prospecting and beach hunting. Perfect for beginners to very experienced metal detector users.
Reliable - Dependable - Trouble Free - High Quality - Affordable. Since 1931, 84 years ago, Fisher has been the most trusted name in Metal Detecting Equipment. When you purchase a Fisher metal detector you can have confidence that you are buying the best metal detector for your needs, whether searching for coins, rings jewelry and relics, or all sizes of gold nuggets. Fisher detectors have stood the test of time and gained the loyalty of hundreds of thousands of metal detector users from beginners to experienced professionals all over the world.
Fisher has always been the proven leader in metal detecting technology for more than 80 years. Fisher was -
- Granted the first patent ever issued for a metal detector
- First to develop VLF (very low frequency) version of TR circuitry for metal detectors
- First to design detection equipment specifically for coin shooters and relic hunters
- First to design detection equipment capable of detecting objects as deep as 450 feet
- First to design metal detector circuits that discriminated against "trash items" while still detecting good targets
- First to develop TR (transmit-receive) and BFO (beat frequency oscillator) circuits for use in metal detection equipment
- First to supply military forces, utility companies, treasure hunting customers and governments with portable hand held equipment
Today’s Fisher metal detectors are deep seeking, sensitive to coins, rings, jewelry, relics, artifacts, and other treasures, including gold nuggets - from small to large size. Kellyco has sold and distributed Fisher products since 1975 and was certified as Fisher detector experts since 1984! Buy with confidence at Kellyco where you always get more for your money.
- Frequency : 13 kHz
- Warranty : 5 Year Limited
- Total Weight : 3.5 lbs (1.6 kgs)
- Operating Principle : VLF Induction Balance
- Ground Balancing Range : From Ferrite to Salt, Inclusive
- Pinpoint : Trigger-Actuated Target Pinpointing with Variable Audio Pitch
- 11" DD Search Coil
|Factory Included Accessories||
|Search Coil Type||Double D|
|Search Coil Size (in)||11"|
|Search Coil Shape||Elliptical|
|Search Coil Build||Open|
|Waterproof Search Coil||Yes|
|Interchangeable Search Coil||Yes|
|Technology||VLF Single Frequency|
|Arm Rest Strap||No|
|Assembled Length Max (in)||55|
|Assembled Length Min (in)||45.6|
|Control Box Mount||Standard|
|Number of Frequencies||1|
|Programmable Target Id||Yes|
|Target Id Segments||65|
|Ground Balance||Automatic Ground Tracking|
|Search Mode Types||All Metal, Discrimination, Motion All Metal, Pinpoint|
|Battery Life (hr)||20 to 30 Hours|
Fisher F75 Metal Detector
If it's in the Ground or in the Water a Fisher Metal Detector Will Find it!
The Latest Technology from the Oldest Name in the Industry
Fisher F75 wins 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place at the largest competition hunt in the world, competing against other top selling metal detectors from other manufacturers! See what Fisher can do for you.
Use Your F75 Right Out of The Box.
- Assemble the detector
- Install batteries
- Turn the knob located under the armrest, fully clockwise. This turns the detector on and sets audio volume to maximum
- Go outside. Toss a coin on the ground and sweep the search coil back and forth over it a few times to see how the detector responds
- You are now ready to search
The F75 is a multi-purpose high-performance computerized metal detector. It has the high sensitivity and ground balancing control needed for professional gold prospecting, the discrimination responsiveness needed for serious relic hunting under difficult conditions, and visual target ID considered essential in searching for coins. The F75 operates at 13 kHz for good sensitivity to gold nuggets and jewelry as well as to coins. The F75 comes with an 11" elliptical Double D search coil for maximum detection depth in mineralized soils.
The F75 is among the lightest and best balanced of all high-performance metal detectors, so you can hold and swing it almost effortlessly. The arm rest position is adjustable to fit your arm. The grip is durable high-friction foam elastomer, comfortable in any kind of weather. The controls are conveniently located and easy to learn how to use. Locking collars on the tubes eliminate rattling.
Easy-to-Use & Informative Interface
The entire menu is always visible on the LCD display. The LCD display indicates the electrical signature (Target ID) of the detected metal object. The display provides continuous information on battery condition and on ground mineralization, which affects detection depth. Help messages are automatically displayed on the bottom of the display when necessary.
Low Operating Cost
The F75 is powered by four AA alkaline batteries, which will typically last for more than 30 hours of use before needing replacement.
Designed by Many of the Industry's Most Talented Engineers
The lead engineers on the F75 design team were John Gardiner and David Johnson. David Johnson's previous Fisher design credits include the CZ-platform, the Gold Bug-series, most of the 1200-series, Impulse Underwater Detector, CZ-20 Underwater Detector, FX3 magnetometer, the Gemini 2-box locator, the XLT-16 Acoustical Leak Detector, and the XLG-80 Ultrasonic Leak Detector. David was supported by fellow electrical engineers Jorge Corral, Dimitar Gargov, and Mark Krieger. The mechanical design was a collaboration among David Johnson, Brad Fulghum, John Griffin, and Tom Walsh.
- 5 Year Warranty
- Weight : 3.5 lbs (1.6 kgs)
- Operating Frequency : 13 kHz
- 11" DD Open-Frame Search Coil
- Batteries : (4) AA
- Battery Life : 30 Hours
- Search Modes : 3 Plus Electronic Pinpoint
- Discrimination, Static All-Metal, Motion All-Metal, Pinpoint
- Operating Principle : VLF Induction Balance
- Operating Humidity Range : 0-90% Non-Condensing
- Operating Temp Range : 4 to +122 ° F (-20 to +50 ° C)
- Resistive Overload : Approx. 1,200 micro-cgs units (volume susceptibility) - 4,800 micro-cgs units with Sensitivity < 30
- Reactive Overload : Approx. 10,000 micro-cgs units (volume susceptibility) - 40,000 micro-cgs units with Sensitivity < 30
- LCD Serialization
- Large LCD Screen
- Fully Adjustable Arm Rest
- 4 Levels of Fe Tone (2F, 2h, 2L, 1N)
- Notch and Discrimination Controls
- Intuitive Menu-Driven User Interface
- Enhanced Model with DST Technology
- Visual Indicators for Important Values such as:
- Target Identification, Target Confidence, Target Depth (both running-depth and pinpoint-depth), Ground Mineralization
- Display Backlight for Night and Low-Light Conditions
- Ground Balancing Range : From Ferrite to Salt, Inclusive
- Trigger-Actuated Target Pinpointing with Variable Audio Pitch
- Covers Provided for Both the Control Housing and Battery Box
- Trigger-actuated FASTGRAB™ Ground Balancing with Manual Override
- Adjustable Audio Pitch carries over to Static Mode and Discrimination Mode
- Lightweight and Well-Balanced : Best Ergonomically Engineered Detector in the Industry
- Activate and Deactivate DST Mode (Digital Shielding Technology) for the Ultimate in EMI Suppression
- FA (Fast Process) for Trash Laden Ground. Targets Respond with a Shorter Audio Duration for Improved Target Separation
- Discrimination Ground Suppression : Combo of 2nd and 3rd Order Methods Allowing Smooth Operation on Different Types of Soil
- Mechanical : S-Rod with Electronics Housing Mounted on Handgrip, 3-Piece Breakdown, Batteries under Elbow, 2-Way Armrest Adjustment Forward / Backward & Around Forearm
Included Free Accessories- Sku: 64-KITF - Total Value: $566.90
You must be logged in to submit a review. Log in
Review by Kim C.
Review by Kim C. on May 24, 2016
I have detected now for over 35 years, and like many others went through the typical evolution from coin shooter, to competition hunter, and general detecting enthusiast to Colonial Relic hunter. Not being a slave to a particular brand or manufacturer, my main goal was to find a machine that produced - period - and my Fisher F75 has not only met, but surpassed my expectations. I found the ergonomics to be superb, and the controls intuitive and easy to navigate. There is everything you need in the menu, and nothing you don't. No scrolling though settings you'll never use with this machine!! Battery life is nothing short of phenomenal. More than twice the hours you might expect from 4 AA batteries. Depth is also very very good, and compares to any of the deepest machines out there. The Fisher 75's biggest strength however is its lightning fast "Real time" audio and recovery speed. This equates to less masking, and many more recoveries. The pure performance of this machine has MORE than doubled my finds in the types of sites I hunt, which are typically colonial cellar holes and fields. I've made many many recoveries in the year I've owned my F75 that I've credited to the machine... not the man. It simply 'sees' more than many other machines out there. I recovered a Spanish Reale cache last fall with the F75 at a VERY heavily hunted cellar hole in Connecticut, that many other hunters had missed. That made a believer out of me! The F75 also seem to be very durable. I USE my machines, and don't baby them. My sites tend to be rough on machines, due to the rocks, branches, and heavy brush I typically encounter. If I can't break it, its pretty tough!! To sum it up, I'd rate the F75 5 stars in every category. Ease of use. Simplicity of design. Raw depth and power. Fantastic separation qualities. I love it!!! There is nothing like the thrill of pulling a 300 year old relic or coin from a long forgotten spot. This type of hunting accounts for 99% of my time spent.
Review by James Q.
Review by James Q. on March 22, 2016
This is a fantastic unit which can pick out a dime in the middle of a bunch of garbage. It took a few days to learn but it's worth it. I can't say enough about the accuracy of this unit. I love it. It is very light and I can search all day without tiring out my arm but my legs get tired of bending to dig all the coins. I had no idea how much money is in the ground until I bought this baby! Worth every penny! Three days in, I found a silver quarter from 1964.
Review by Stacy .
Review by Stacy on October 02, 2010
I have had this detector for five months now. Being fairly new to detecting, I found this detector to be easy to use out of the box. The display is easy to understand and having all of the menu settings in front of you and not having to use sub-menu screens was great. I've used other detectors before, but have found the F75 to find coins and artifacts much deeper. I've found a shield nickle and several silver coins with the F75, not to mention lots of clad. I've had two mechanical failures with the detector already however. First, the coil that came with the detector was not waterproof. Even using it in wet grass caused it to fail. Second, the display failed, causing me to have to contact Fisher for repairs. I don't know if these are common problems or not. Overall, I'm very happy with the F75.
Review by Richard S.
Review by Richard S on April 04, 2008
I started metal detecting back in the early '70's when I bought a metal detector from an ad in the back of Popular Mechanics magazine. Needless to say, it was a piece of junk! Since then I have owned many different models of detectors. Last summer, a friend advised me that what I needed now was a new Fisher F75. We metal detect in the Mackinaw City, St. Ignace areas of northern Michigan for relics from the "fur trade era." The Fisher F75 has turned out to be the best detector for relics that I have used to date. It's a killer on small rings, religious metals, and tinkling cones. From the start, it was very simple to set up and use. It took me a few times out to get used to the different sounds for the type of metal detected, but once I did I never looked back! It picks up smaller objects much deeper than other detectors I had been using, and I have a stock of several of the best metal detectors on the market today. So this statement comes from both years of experience and personal opinion. This has been great for all those "hunted out" areas that every one else seems to pass up.
Just take it slow and easy and listen for those slight sounds, and make sure you have a shovel at hand. Those small .22 long rifle lead are a pain, but at least it's not bottle caps. If you want one of the best American made metal detectors today, the Fisher F75 is the way to go. I'd rate it a 9.5 out of 10.